Denny’s Tampa Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Tampa Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Tampa Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.01/25/18The Owner/Manager at this location is very very rude.
They do not respect privacy at this location at all due to the fact of them placing an out of order sign using a client's old GrubHub order which you can see all their info. On top of that, his servers bump into people on purpose with no respect at all, and the manager refused to issue me a copy of a refund receipt.
THE POOREST CUSTOMER SERVICE AT A DENNYS BY FAR!
- Rating 2.01/23/18I didn’t get my freakin pancakes.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Always a great service
- Rating 2.012/27/17Food was bland and wasn't cooked enough. Got deep fried cheesy bacon bites they were soft and soggy and I didn't get any sour cream. Delivery driver stayed in lobby of hotel and made me come down. Worse Denny's experience I've ever had.
- Rating 1.012/20/17I paid 2.99 for a scoop of hashbrowns very disappointed
- Rating 5.012/5/17Online ordering with Denny's is really convenient when it is lunch time. Highly recommended!
- Rating 5.012/5/17Great service
- Rating 5.010/17/17Everything was delicious
- Rating 5.010/7/17thumbs up
- Rating 4.09/12/17Was good they messed up one part of the order but otherwise was good!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Great customer service
- Rating 5.09/5/17Service was excellent