Denny’s Pioneer Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Pioneer Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Pioneer Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/5/18Got my order except they forgot my drinks, although they called for me to pick it up, but I was already parking in my drive way when I got the call.
- Rating 1.011/29/18I am finally glad to comment on my last visit. I have eaten numerous times at dennys, mostly breakfast though. I always found good food at a good price. On thanksgiving day I decided for the first time to stay home and get takeout. Very disapointed on the quality and quantity of food. We ordered the family feast for 4 people. The turkey was so dry and the little container of gravy was not even filled .There was not much stuffing either. Very very disapointed. It turns me off even thinking about returning. Dennys in norwalk
- Rating 1.010/30/18on the website it said that my meal would be ready in 15 min i believe it was 10:45 am when i ordered. i arrived and let them know i was there for a online order pick up at about 11:00. i was told my order wasn't ready yet, no big deal i don't mind waiting a few more minutes. my order was ready about 20 min later 11:20. 35 min after the order was placed. if it was going to take that long i would be ok with it. i would of waited at home. instead of standing there in a pair of sweats and a old t-shirt i wear when i'm doing yard work. with people wearing their good Sunday church clothes. i was embarrassed and frustrated to say the least. getting home to cold food when i live less than a mile away was the icing on the cake for me. never again.
- Rating 5.010/27/18Food was great. Order was correct. I wish regular customers wouldn’t park in the Togo area if they are dining in
- Rating 1.010/16/18I order quite often ND every time I am always missing an item or something like pancakes are burrned
- Rating 2.010/16/18Picked up my breakfasts and the pancakes, sausage and bacon were all missing, I had to drive back to get my missing items, thankfully the guy I spoke to was very nice and helped us out.
- Rating 5.010/3/18Your employees are awesome..my orders are always correct....they are polite on the phone...no complaints here
- Rating 5.09/20/18I pick up breakfast here often and there is a young man that works the front register. He looks quite young like he’s a teenager. He has excellent customer service, and is always so helpful. You are lucky to have him on your team. Give him a promotion to a waiter he deserves it!
- Rating 2.09/10/18I ordered dulce de leche crunch pancakes to go, and I didn’t get the dulce de leche. I got the regular syrup. My son who was at the hospital asked me for dulce de leche pancakes and what he got was Regular Pancakes. I didn’t check my order until I was at the hospital.
- Rating 5.07/16/18I've been coming to this Denny's or over 20 years. And I've only had a bad experience a couple of times. The staff there is very pleasant. You can't go wrong if you have for a waiter or waitress, Carlos, Griselda, Monica, Gloria. Those are just a few of the great staff this Denny's has I've been to other ones but I really enjoy this one the best. That's why I gave it 5 stars. But by far Carlos does go that extra mile so that you may have a pleasant experience there at the diner.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Excellent service,friendly staff
- Rating 1.04/16/18online ordering doesn't work half the time and food takes longer then told it is
- Rating 5.04/9/18Great service and love that they deliver so late!
- Rating 1.03/31/18Doesn’t deliver food ordered from app.
- Rating 5.03/15/18Nice
- Rating 2.03/15/18Ordering online is quick and easy which is amazing, but the customer service at Denny’s in Norwalk gets thumbs down👎🏻.
The manager in particular, this time she definitely forgot to put the condiments in the bag. My husband check our entire order they got the order right thin time, but we didn’t have the condiments for pancakes in the bag, she argued with my husband that they where in the bag, and we’ll when she checked of course they where not and she finally faced him some. There was no need for her the react that way,. It would have been pretty easy for her to ha be gaved them to him when he asked for them. I definitely won’t be returning to Denny’s in Norwalk again.
- Rating 5.03/6/18It was great and the waitress I paid my bill to was very nice
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food and service was awesome
- Rating 5.02/27/18Always a great experience!
- Rating 5.02/27/18The app. Is very simple to use and food is ready on time.