Denny’s Pioneer Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Pioneer Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Pioneer Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/30/18on the website it said that my meal would be ready in 15 min i believe it was 10:45 am when i ordered. i arrived and let them know i was there for a online order pick up at about 11:00. i was told my order wasn't ready yet, no big deal i don't mind waiting a few more minutes. my order was ready about 20 min later 11:20. 35 min after the order was placed. if it was going to take that long i would be ok with it. i would of waited at home. instead of standing there in a pair of sweats and a old t-shirt i wear when i'm doing yard work. with people wearing their good Sunday church clothes. i was embarrassed and frustrated to say the least. getting home to cold food when i live less than a mile away was the icing on the cake for me. never again.
- Rating 5.010/27/18Food was great. Order was correct. I wish regular customers wouldn’t park in the Togo area if they are dining in
- Rating 1.010/16/18I order quite often ND every time I am always missing an item or something like pancakes are burrned
- Rating 2.010/16/18Picked up my breakfasts and the pancakes, sausage and bacon were all missing, I had to drive back to get my missing items, thankfully the guy I spoke to was very nice and helped us out.
- Rating 5.010/3/18Your employees are awesome..my orders are always correct....they are polite on the phone...no complaints here
- Rating 5.09/20/18I pick up breakfast here often and there is a young man that works the front register. He looks quite young like he’s a teenager. He has excellent customer service, and is always so helpful. You are lucky to have him on your team. Give him a promotion to a waiter he deserves it!
- Rating 2.09/10/18I ordered dulce de leche crunch pancakes to go, and I didn’t get the dulce de leche. I got the regular syrup. My son who was at the hospital asked me for dulce de leche pancakes and what he got was Regular Pancakes. I didn’t check my order until I was at the hospital.
- Rating 5.07/16/18I've been coming to this Denny's or over 20 years. And I've only had a bad experience a couple of times. The staff there is very pleasant. You can't go wrong if you have for a waiter or waitress, Carlos, Griselda, Monica, Gloria. Those are just a few of the great staff this Denny's has I've been to other ones but I really enjoy this one the best. That's why I gave it 5 stars. But by far Carlos does go that extra mile so that you may have a pleasant experience there at the diner.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Excellent service,friendly staff
- Rating 1.04/16/18online ordering doesn't work half the time and food takes longer then told it is
- Rating 5.04/9/18Great service and love that they deliver so late!
- Rating 1.03/31/18Doesn’t deliver food ordered from app.
- Rating 5.03/15/18Nice
- Rating 2.03/15/18Ordering online is quick and easy which is amazing, but the customer service at Denny’s in Norwalk gets thumbs down👎🏻.
The manager in particular, this time she definitely forgot to put the condiments in the bag. My husband check our entire order they got the order right thin time, but we didn’t have the condiments for pancakes in the bag, she argued with my husband that they where in the bag, and we’ll when she checked of course they where not and she finally faced him some. There was no need for her the react that way,. It would have been pretty easy for her to ha be gaved them to him when he asked for them. I definitely won’t be returning to Denny’s in Norwalk again.
- Rating 5.03/6/18It was great and the waitress I paid my bill to was very nice
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food and service was awesome
- Rating 5.02/27/18Always a great experience!
- Rating 5.02/27/18The app. Is very simple to use and food is ready on time.
- Rating 1.02/20/18I don't remember the date or time of my last visit! I wasn't happy with the server I had and reported her to manager!
She was informed twice by another server I was waiting and she kept cleaning a empty table, next to me! When she finished, walked away and stood over by cash register and then ushered a hispanic group, who just walked in, to the very table, she cleaned!
Finally, she came over to take my order. At that moment, I was the only African American in the building. I didn't say anything to her, but I was very angry! She was very rude! I refused to leave her a tip! Manager said, he was going to talk to her about it! Whether he did or not, I don't know! I haven't been back to Denny's (Norwalk, Ca - Imperial Hwy/Pioneer), since that happened. I may never return! Joyce D.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Fast and great service