Denny’s Hwy 41
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hwy 41
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hwy 41
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.02/20/19There was great service. I didn't give it a 5 because we didn't get any utensils or condiments with our order. The food was good, but we requested ketchup, butter, syrup, Mayo and ranch and the absence of these items made the food dry and difficult to eat sans utensils
- Rating 5.09/20/18Much better than previous visits.Response from Denny's9/21/18Thank you, Russell, for your review. We look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Bourbon chicken skillets were both excellent. 40 min was on time. Duane HResponse from Denny's4/9/18Thank you Duane. We hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 1.04/4/18This location was super busy and they did not seem prepared. They got our order wrong several times, they were out of a lot of food, and ultimately, they forgot out desert and said they could not credit our card after left. So we played for food we didn't eat. The location is right next to a hotel by Yosemite, obviously it's going to be a busy one.Response from Denny's4/9/18Hi Karina. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We highly value your feedback and we will look into this issue promptly.
- Rating 4.010/2/17All was good and fast. But my mashed potatoes had no gravy and no butter for them. Or for my brocolli.
- Rating 1.08/17/17This was the worst experience I ever had at a Denny's. Order was more than 30 minutes late. Hostess was not aware of order and asked me what I ordered. Order was missing two of four items when brought out. I returned to get missing items. Cheesecake was dry and looked un-refrigerated because sides dry and discolored. No strawberries or whip cream as specified on receipt. Horrible and no one at restaurant seemed to care.
- Rating 4.08/17/17I wish you could use the AARP discount when ordering food online for pickup. Other than that, ordering was easy, food was ready when we arrived, and it was good.