Denny’s Hwy 41
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hwy 41
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hwy 41
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/9/18Bourbon chicken skillets were both excellent. 40 min was on time. Duane HResponse from Denny's4/9/18Thank you Duane. We hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 1.04/4/18This location was super busy and they did not seem prepared. They got our order wrong several times, they were out of a lot of food, and ultimately, they forgot out desert and said they could not credit our card after left. So we played for food we didn't eat. The location is right next to a hotel by Yosemite, obviously it's going to be a busy one.Response from Denny's4/9/18Hi Karina. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We highly value your feedback and we will look into this issue promptly.
- Rating 4.010/2/17All was good and fast. But my mashed potatoes had no gravy and no butter for them. Or for my brocolli.
- Rating 1.08/17/17This was the worst experience I ever had at a Denny's. Order was more than 30 minutes late. Hostess was not aware of order and asked me what I ordered. Order was missing two of four items when brought out. I returned to get missing items. Cheesecake was dry and looked un-refrigerated because sides dry and discolored. No strawberries or whip cream as specified on receipt. Horrible and no one at restaurant seemed to care.
- Rating 4.08/17/17I wish you could use the AARP discount when ordering food online for pickup. Other than that, ordering was easy, food was ready when we arrived, and it was good.