For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hegenberger
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hegenberger
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/9/18I had the worst experience ever with Denny’s I will never order from them again food delivered 2hrs late I live 10 mins away from this place my order was also incorrect
- Rating 2.03/27/18I ordered on a sunday morning so I understand it was probably a busy time. But I ordered online, order is suppose to be done in approximately 20min. Knowing it takes a bit longer I showed up 35min after the order was placed. I arrived and they did not have my order ready. They had mistakenly given it to someone else so I had to wait another 15-20 min for them to remake my order. I thought ordering online and picking it up would be a faster way but it didn't turn out that way. Maybe it was just a bad day.
- Rating 1.03/20/18I placed an order online then waited the allotted 25 minutes to go pick it up I arrived 5 minutes early just in case. That’s when I found out that they were closed because they “had no cooks” I was standing by the door knocking (in the rain) two female employees stood there laughing acting like they didn’t know what I needed or couldn’t hear me. Upset I walked away then 30 minutes after I get a call from the manager saying “we don’t have a cook sorry you’ll get a refund on 3 business days” it’s been well over 2 weeks and nothing usually I don’t complain but it was a large order well over 50$ the sad part is that I find myself dealing with this very often at this location. I rated it one star because I couldn’t give it 0
- Rating 5.03/16/18Ordering online is awesome! Quinton! Simple! I just love “Lenny’s” and have been enjoying this restaurant chain since the ‘70’s🤗
- Rating 5.03/16/18I placed my order the day before. It was ready on time. The clerk at the front was prompt and friendly.
- Rating 4.03/6/18Portions were fair except for two items. The soup (clam chowder) was small for the $2.99 cost, and the iced tea was very disappointing at how small this was for the $3 cost. However, service was very good.
- Rating 5.02/21/18This online experience is finally catching on with Denny’s employees, and it’s a good thing.
My experience has been very good, and it’s getting better.
Hey Denny’s give more promotions!
- Rating 1.02/20/18My food was not ready when I arrived like promised now was my food to satisfaction, French toast was not done and was not presentable. Looked as though it was thru together. After waiting an extra 20 mins atleast my food could have been done perfectly ! Totally not satisfied.