Denny’s Harbor Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Harbor Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Harbor Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.07/17/18I stay 5 mins away from Dennys. I ordered my food before i left the house and when I recieved it. It was cold.. I ordered the country fried steak with corn and mash potatoes. They literally gave me 5 teaspoons of mash potatoes and drowned it with gravy so it was more like a soup. My husband ordered the t bone steak with the rice. and they literally gave him 5 teaspoons of rice. If you guys are selling baby portions maybe you should drop your prices. We spent 34 dollars for nothing!
- Rating 5.04/16/18Good service
- Rating 5.04/9/18Even when they were short-staffed and in the middle of a menu change, we received excellent service.
- Rating 1.03/21/18I order the food by phone through my app, up on my arrival to pick it up 20 minutes after I had been ordered, it wasn't ready, I had to wait an additional 10 minutes to get it. Once I picked up the food it was cold and soggy I had order two hamburgers and they were just cold and nasty, I had also order a side of veggies with ranch and the carrots were old and dry, the celery was brown it wasn't even washed or rinsed. I was there cause I had taken my family to Lego land and this location of Dennis was right by our hotel. Let me just say that I WILL NEVER AGAIN ORDER FROM THIS PLACE.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great Staff, and very good food! Thank you!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great service and food
- Rating 5.02/20/18Easy and accurate, will do it again
- Rating 5.01/10/18Great food and service
- Rating 3.012/19/17Ordered online. When I went for pick-up, staff was friendly but
food was cold.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Had a great experience. Customer service & food were great. Staff was friendly!
- Rating 5.012/5/17Amazing staff! Quick and friendly!
- Rating 5.010/8/17Truly Enjoyed the Online Experience with Denny's on Harbor Drive. My order was ready faster than the 20 minutes indicated on my email. The staff served fresh cups of coffee as soon as I arrived. It was Quick, Fast, Hassle-Free and Delicious.
- Rating 3.010/2/17I thought the chicken fried steak should have had more gravy.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Great food!
- Rating 2.09/25/17The online ordering is easy to use. The service at this location always feels rushed. I understand that I ordered out and I may be in a rush myself to get out of there but that doesn't mean that you need to shove my food in my face tell me to have a good day and then just run away. There are quite a few times that items that are apart of the meal are left out because the person packing the bag is not paying attention to what was actually ordered.
- Rating 3.09/11/17Overall the food wasn't great. It seems like it's missing seasoning. Just very bland. I also asked for white bread but it was wheat. It wasn't the worst but definitely not something I'd get again.