Denny’s Harbor Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Harbor Dr
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Harbor Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/8/17Truly Enjoyed the Online Experience with Denny's on Harbor Drive. My order was ready faster than the 20 minutes indicated on my email. The staff served fresh cups of coffee as soon as I arrived. It was Quick, Fast, Hassle-Free and Delicious.
- Rating 3.010/2/17I thought the chicken fried steak should have had more gravy.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Great food!
- Rating 2.09/25/17The online ordering is easy to use. The service at this location always feels rushed. I understand that I ordered out and I may be in a rush myself to get out of there but that doesn't mean that you need to shove my food in my face tell me to have a good day and then just run away. There are quite a few times that items that are apart of the meal are left out because the person packing the bag is not paying attention to what was actually ordered.
- Rating 3.09/11/17Overall the food wasn't great. It seems like it's missing seasoning. Just very bland. I also asked for white bread but it was wheat. It wasn't the worst but definitely not something I'd get again.