Denny’s College Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s College Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s College Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/19/18The service was prompt and the food was good. However my order was not filled as requested. Two times I have ordered fruit as one of the sides for my entree, and it was not deliveted.
- Rating 1.011/20/18I ordered the bourbon BBQ burger and it was both cheese and bacon. Also the seasoned fries I ordered had a sweet taste to them as though sugar had been used to season them. Overall, it was a bad experience.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Excellent service.😊
- Rating 5.010/18/18Food packaged nicely and tasted great. Easy pick up for several orders.
- Rating 1.010/9/18I order online, one of my orders were nachos; there were the worst nachos I had ever order at Denny's, no meat and cheese sauce at all. I pay over $10 dollars for some chips (old chips) because that was my nachos were just chips with a table spoon of meat and cheese sauce. I didn't go back because is not worth it the drive back in the middle of the night, and also this is not the first time dennys mess with my order. I order because that was the only restaurant open, but Im not going to wast my money with Dennys again. I took pictures of my "nachos" I can send them for advertising of how Denny's sell crappy food!!!
PS: There was only 1 cashier handling everything took her around 10 min just to give me my order.
- Rating 1.08/28/18I’d give a negative if possible. The Denny’s at 605 College Blvd in Oceanside, CA has the absolute worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Rude employees avoid eye contact and when you ask for help they roll their eyes. Placed order on line got told ready in 15 min finally got my food 45 min after ordering. Will never eat there or place online order with you again. Very very poor service in an industry that has nothing but competition. You guys really need to step your game up if your going to be successful.
- Rating 4.07/11/18Good food, okay coffee
- Rating 4.07/11/18Some time the service is good others not that good
- Rating 5.07/11/18I love having meals at Denny's. Bfst, lunch, dinner or late, I am sure that my family will have good food and great prices!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Test
- Rating 1.03/14/18Service was horrible. Delivery option sucks. We never got our food. My card was charged. We ended up having to go get good at 9pm after waiting almost 2 hours . Being told the whole time someone is on the way by a manager at the store. And said a guy named Chris picked it up to deliver. And we got NOTHING but a charge . Horrible !!!!
- Rating 5.03/7/18We had great service and a super nice server. We will be back.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Waited for husband's food for 20 minutes after arrival. My order was ready, but waited quite a bit for husband's food.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Good food!
- Rating 1.01/30/18Customer support sucks and the waiter gentlemen was morr into talking to his friends who were there eating that day instead of checking on people
- Rating 5.01/23/18Love the skillets. Service at College and 76 in Oceanside, CA is excellent.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Service was great!
- Rating 5.012/28/17Always good
- Rating 2.012/21/17I ordered two sirloin steak dinners one with broccoli and sautéed vegetables the other with the dippable vegetables and sauté squash and they forgot the dippable vegetables when I called about it she said come in any day to get those and offered me no discount and very little apology
- Rating 3.011/28/17Restaurant is always cold. Servers tend to forget things you ask for an some don't tell you when there's an extra charge. The food is good though.