Denny’s Harbor Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Harbor Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Harbor Dr
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.06/4/19I have always had good service from this dennys location. However I rated it 4 stars because last time I arrived to pick up my mobile order, this location was closed for maintenance. I had to wait til the next day to get a refund. I then ordered from the College Blvd location and they forgot my toast.
- Rating 5.06/3/19Every time the staff is friendly and food is great!
- Rating 5.06/3/19Great food at great prices. What's not to love?!
- Rating 5.04/23/19Awesome service
- Rating 4.03/27/19HELLO, MY NAME IS KATHRYN; I LIVE IN DOWNTOWN OCEANSIDE .
SINCE I DO NOT OWN A VEHICLE ITS TRUELY IMPORTANT FOR ME TO KNOW THAT I CAN RELY ON MY DENNY'S RESTAURANT OVER BY THE OSIDE HARBOR TO BRING THIER SERVICES TO MY HOME...... OH YEAH... I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT IM AN AWFUL COOK. BELIEVE THAT!
MY TEENAGE SON CAN TESTIFY TO IT.
SO WITH THAT, LET ME GO AHAED FINISH THIS MESSAGE AND GET OVER TO THE ONLINE WEBSITE AND PLACE MY ORDER ....IM HUNGRY.
HEY YOU GUYS OVER AT MY DENNY'S RESTSURANT (( THANK YOU ))
GOT A GOOD DEAL ON A NICE MEAL
- Rating 3.010/30/18didn't get any ketchup other than that it was good but couldn't fully enjoy it without ketchup
- Rating 5.010/30/18Quick, easy pickup.
- Rating 5.010/16/18We had food from this location 4 times pn our vacation and is probably the best Denny's food I've ever had. Great service, too! Thanks.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Any time I order from Denny's, whether it's online or at my local restaurant, I am always greeted and served with the utmost professionalism. The food is always cooked to order and the service is fantastic. Will always recommend Denny's to friends and family for a tasty meal and great service.
- Rating 1.09/20/18I ordered my food online, biggest inconvenience that night, they gave me very little fries I promise I’m not exaggerating, the bun to my burger was wet. Horrible food. Called Denny’s to let them know, they offered to remake my food but I didn’t have anyone else to pay to go pick up my food again. So I asked for the refund and they apparently gave me a refund which its been over a week and still hasn’t showed up in my account.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Thank you. For the amazing service!!!
- Rating 1.07/17/18I stay 5 mins away from Dennys. I ordered my food before i left the house and when I recieved it. It was cold.. I ordered the country fried steak with corn and mash potatoes. They literally gave me 5 teaspoons of mash potatoes and drowned it with gravy so it was more like a soup. My husband ordered the t bone steak with the rice. and they literally gave him 5 teaspoons of rice. If you guys are selling baby portions maybe you should drop your prices. We spent 34 dollars for nothing!
- Rating 5.04/16/18Good service
- Rating 5.04/9/18Even when they were short-staffed and in the middle of a menu change, we received excellent service.
- Rating 1.03/21/18I order the food by phone through my app, up on my arrival to pick it up 20 minutes after I had been ordered, it wasn't ready, I had to wait an additional 10 minutes to get it. Once I picked up the food it was cold and soggy I had order two hamburgers and they were just cold and nasty, I had also order a side of veggies with ranch and the carrots were old and dry, the celery was brown it wasn't even washed or rinsed. I was there cause I had taken my family to Lego land and this location of Dennis was right by our hotel. Let me just say that I WILL NEVER AGAIN ORDER FROM THIS PLACE.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great Staff, and very good food! Thank you!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great service and food
- Rating 5.02/20/18Easy and accurate, will do it again
- Rating 5.01/10/18Great food and service
- Rating 3.012/19/17Ordered online. When I went for pick-up, staff was friendly but
food was cold.