Denny’s N Vineyard
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Vineyard
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Vineyard
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/17/19Very happy first time ordering pick up everything we ordered was correct delicious and on time. Will definitly do it again. Thanks Dennys👍👍👍
- Rating 1.02/21/19the restaurant did not receive my order correctly. i specifically marked my order for delivery and it even said it was out for delivery. when i called the restaurant they said my order was there ready for pick up. i just asked for my money back. horrible experience
- Rating 5.012/11/18Overall great food great service
- Rating 2.012/6/18I have been ordering from online and delivery for the past month,and I was verry happy with everything,but my last order was incomplete,and food had some after taste to it.
This last order was diferent not verry happy with it.
- Rating 1.012/5/18they forgot my avocado and charged me
- Rating 1.08/28/18Worst experience ever
- Rating 1.08/14/18My order took really long and food was horrible and cold that we didn't even it. french fries were not cooked well and all food was bland!!
- Rating 5.08/8/18Great food & service
- Rating 1.06/26/18I placed an order online and when i went to go pick it up the servers were really rude and didn’t tell me if my order was ready or not . Waited for about 20 minutes extra then what i was supposed to and when i received my order it was wrong . I got plain pancakes and the sandwich was ham instead of turkey like i had requested .
- Rating 3.06/26/18My food was delicious! Always what I expect from Denny’s and nothing less. The online ordering is convenient and easy. I had to make a change to my order once I got to the restaurant to pick up my food (I got there before they made it) and I was saddened by how hard of a time the cook gave the waitress for putting my change request in. The waitress returned my food to the cook three times because he was being stubborn about complying with the change. Finally after she said “ The customer changed her mind, she is here,” and pointed at me, the cook honored the change. That is the only reason I give three instead of five stars. This cook was not a team player.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Everything was most excellent with ordering the food online and have it delivered to my hotel. Ordering was easy with their user friendly interface and food was delivered within the time frame indicated. Food was prepared as ordered and was great. I will use this service again. Thank You
2 nights later witch was early this morning :
I did however go to the same Dennys and when I asked the waitress at the counter if they took EBT as a method of payment she said "No they do not" I wasn't sure if they did or not but when I checked on line the page that popped up has Dennys on the list of fast food restaurants that do accept EBT as payment so im confused do they or do they not ?
- Rating 5.03/22/18Fast easy but I think I’ll dine in next time.
- Rating 5.03/4/18It always feels good that I can order my food online and pick it up right next door!
- Rating 5.02/27/18Awesome food and awesome service!!!
- Rating 2.01/20/18Workers always in a bad mood, especially woman manager from the morning. I only order my food online but when I pick up it's never ready at the pick up time. I always wait an extra 5 minutes or more. Food is good though.
- Rating 5.01/3/18Truly pleased with the service. The food was still warm when I took it home.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Good
- Rating 4.012/29/17Food is always great anytime of the day. Ordering for pick up online is my favorite feature. Staff is friendly.
- Rating 5.08/14/17Quick and easy way to get great food!