Denny’s N Milliken Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Milliken Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Milliken Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/3/18Excellent service!
- Rating 5.04/3/18Perfect
- Rating 1.03/20/18If I could leave a negative star I would. This locations sucks, girl overnight doesn’t know anything about the job or what Denny’s offers. Half assed answers and bad customer service with attitude and staff members who treat you like your an imbecile. I will never set foot in this place again, I’m telling all of my friends not to go here and if I see someone going inside I might just want to tell them not to because of what I experienced here. F! this location
- Rating 5.03/6/18The meal was hot and accurate.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Fast and professional customer service
- Rating 5.01/30/18Excellent service
- Rating 5.09/12/17Out of all the Denny's I've been to, this location by far is the best! Amazing service all the time!