Denny’s S. Archibald
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Archibald
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Archibald
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/10/18I usually order to go and they usually get my order right. However, the last two times they have forgotten something one time they forgot my toast and once the dulce de leche syrup for the pancakes.
- Rating 4.04/4/18Quick service
- Rating 1.03/26/18This location is horrible. I submitted my lunch order with special requests which did not get fulfilled. The food I received was inadequate and definitely sub standard. Th lettuce in the salad was brown and goopy. There were no croutons. The hot meal was not hot.
When I called and spoke with the PIC, all she offered were excuses. If there was an issue with the special instructions being cut off in the online order, then they should've CALLED TO CONFIRM. As I was frustrated and nearly yelling at this PIC, I asked for her supervisors name and phone number and she acted like the phone was cutting off and then straight IGNORED ME after I repeated myself 3 times! She proceeded to tell me that all she could do was offer me a free item the next time I come in. I didn't want free food, it was bad! I had to literally DEMAND for her supervisors name and phone number. RIDICULOUS. DISGUSTING. UNPROFESSIONAL.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Ordering online was a piece of cake. I walked in to get my food and got home in less than 20 minutes.
- Rating 3.012/27/17I live very close to this location so I always order from here. I never go for breakfast because 1: it gets way too packed and 2: they don’t ever cook my eggs correctly. The waitress even explained to me that the eggs were in fact correctly made but I never have this issue at any other restaurants that i have ordered over medium eggs from. I love Denny’s restaurants over all. Their burgers are amazing. But when I have ordered online in the past they usually forget something or mess up my order. They’ve forgotten my extra sauce. I asked for extra bourbon sauce on the side and they just took the bourbon sauce completely out of the bourbon burger and just placed it in a small container. They left ingredients in my food when I specifically ordered them with out it. If there was another Denny’s near me I would definately order from them but there isn’t.
- Rating 3.08/30/17I would have rated this higher however some yahoo who wrote this review process decided that I have to write something and cannot just select a star. This person and their manager need to go back to flipping burgers because that apparently is the only thing they are good at.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Service was excellent!! Steak could have been thicker and more of a medium cooking however overall everything was great. Told it would be ready in 20 minutes it was ready in 10.