Denny’s E Lincoln Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Lincoln Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Lincoln Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/5/18We used the Denny’s.com app to have dinner delivered. The timing was okay, and the food was good. However, they left out one meal so my son got no dinner. I tried to contact them via the listed phone number on the website, but only got an answering machine. Needless to say, I was never contacted nor did Inget a refund for the missing meal. I would not recommend this service.
- Rating 2.03/20/18I had ordered a side of strawberry topping and was charged for it but it wasnt in the bag.
- Rating 3.03/14/18We ordered breakfast online. We asked for extra condiments such as butter and syrup and I believe salsa and are special notes were completely ignored. I feel they could do better reading the special instructions.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great service and great management.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food was ready when I arrived. They made sure my order was correct before I left.
- Rating 4.02/5/18I have been a patron of Denny's since the early 1970's. So far back the restaurant had a different name but the same great taste. Honestly, I would come and go the same way Denny's would intermittently make changes to the diner and/ or to the menu in ardent efforts to keep up with changing trends and in a real interest in keeping their customers satisfied. I think the most recent improvements will make the best impression. The much improved quality of food at reasonable prices, the atmosphere of the diner still warm, clean and inviting. Outstanding customer service from professionals who are pleasant and welcoming. Improved experiences and now fast, hotdelivery. They finally did it. Marrying fast trending habits with warm and casual environment and yet still, some of the best comfort food around!
- Rating 5.01/31/18My late night meal was fantastic! I'll be back again soon!
- Rating 4.01/30/18My bacon was not at all crispy as I had specifically requested.
- Rating 2.01/9/18When I arrived, there was no one to greet me or acknowledge that I had placed a to go order. When I got a hold of a staff member she said she couldn't give me my good without a manager approval. Then after a few mins and no manager showed up, a different staff member gave me my food. This was just the latest in a string of poor experiences
- Rating 4.012/19/17Great service and staff.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Thanks for making Thanksgiving dinner available!
- Rating 4.011/28/17For the most part, it's been a wonderful experience. However, they don't give you a full plate of food at times, which is unfortunate. It seems to only happen when they're really busy, but that should not be an excuse.
- Rating 2.011/28/17Slow service and food not always hot like expected and ocsssional wrong order. Has happened a few times
- Rating 5.011/7/17Fast and yummy. Thank you!!
- Rating 5.010/11/17Everything was prepared just the way we asked. Wonderful and cheerful service. We will definitely be coming back again!
- Rating 5.010/3/17Good food
- Rating 5.09/20/17No complaints. Our food was ready when we were told it would be. The host was friendly. The packaging kept everything warm until we got home. Overall great experience.