Denny’s E Lincoln Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Lincoln Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Lincoln Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/19/18I've ordered 3 times this week because I got the brilliant [say I] idea of ordering breakfast for my house guests when I had to go to work. The second order had 2 mistakes on the food, and all 3 were delayed because the time given apparently didn't include the pick up time from Door Dash. The food was cold when it arrived and that's not good for omelettes and toast. But this was my biggest frustration: the survey at the end doesn't work for any other orders after one takes it for the first. So the 2 orders with problems I couldn't even report. And when I called to report that my order still hadn't arrived 28 minutes after due, I got a voicemail and no follow up. So... my brilliant plan is not working as thought of. I am a huge fan of Door Dash but have never encountered a delay except with the Denny's orders? I
- Rating 1.012/18/18Your customer service is horrible, I get better customer service from ihop. I will never return to this specific location!
- Rating 5.010/30/18The food was great and the wait staff were wonderful.
- Rating 5.010/30/18This was my first time making an order on line to be picked up and I am very satisfied with the way it went. The food was great and I will do that again.
- Rating 4.010/30/18The staff is friendly. Connie is a sweety and a savvy server. Most are. The food is good for the genre. They could use some new, cleaner menus and sometimes, not their fault, homeless people beg near the door or come inside and create minor interruptions. Had some issues with a delivery missing food items but most deliveries are quick and accurate.
- Rating 2.010/16/18Our last delivery order was missing a topping on the pancakes and the other entree was missing the seasonal fruit side dish. It also arrived 10 minutes later than estimated.
We have ordered delivery from this location in the past and generally it is fine but this was very disappointing.
- Rating 2.07/31/18I order to go very frequently. My last visit was unfortunate. My food awful. Some was underdone, some was burnt, I didn't get the appropriate condiments. They didn't show me my food when I picked it up, I was rushed, the manager was not nice and never smiled. When I requested additional ketchup packets he argued with me because I had 3 whole packets already.
Keep in mind I was purchasing food for 3 people, 3 meals. Also, it wasn't busy, so there was no reson for the sloppy food preparation or for rushing me.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Always prompt and excellent food. I have weird cravings 6 months pregnant but Dennys hits the spot each time :)
- Rating 2.04/5/18We used the Denny’s.com app to have dinner delivered. The timing was okay, and the food was good. However, they left out one meal so my son got no dinner. I tried to contact them via the listed phone number on the website, but only got an answering machine. Needless to say, I was never contacted nor did Inget a refund for the missing meal. I would not recommend this service.
- Rating 2.03/20/18I had ordered a side of strawberry topping and was charged for it but it wasnt in the bag.
- Rating 3.03/14/18We ordered breakfast online. We asked for extra condiments such as butter and syrup and I believe salsa and are special notes were completely ignored. I feel they could do better reading the special instructions.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great service and great management.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food was ready when I arrived. They made sure my order was correct before I left.
- Rating 4.02/5/18I have been a patron of Denny's since the early 1970's. So far back the restaurant had a different name but the same great taste. Honestly, I would come and go the same way Denny's would intermittently make changes to the diner and/ or to the menu in ardent efforts to keep up with changing trends and in a real interest in keeping their customers satisfied. I think the most recent improvements will make the best impression. The much improved quality of food at reasonable prices, the atmosphere of the diner still warm, clean and inviting. Outstanding customer service from professionals who are pleasant and welcoming. Improved experiences and now fast, hotdelivery. They finally did it. Marrying fast trending habits with warm and casual environment and yet still, some of the best comfort food around!
- Rating 5.01/31/18My late night meal was fantastic! I'll be back again soon!
- Rating 4.01/30/18My bacon was not at all crispy as I had specifically requested.
- Rating 2.01/9/18When I arrived, there was no one to greet me or acknowledge that I had placed a to go order. When I got a hold of a staff member she said she couldn't give me my good without a manager approval. Then after a few mins and no manager showed up, a different staff member gave me my food. This was just the latest in a string of poor experiences
- Rating 4.012/19/17Great service and staff.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Thanks for making Thanksgiving dinner available!
- Rating 4.011/28/17For the most part, it's been a wonderful experience. However, they don't give you a full plate of food at times, which is unfortunate. It seems to only happen when they're really busy, but that should not be an excuse.