Denny’s Greenback Ln
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Greenback Ln
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Greenback Ln
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/10/17Forgot my daughters english muffin, didn't start making food until after I arrived to pick it up and my steak wasn't cooked all the way through so I fed it to my dog. Waste of my money.
- Rating 4.09/26/17Food was delicious and fast service
- Rating 1.09/25/17Hello, thank you for the app. It gave me an excuse, and convenience for ordering an omelette I had been craving for years since I last had one from Dennys. But they do not make them like they used to. Sorry but I was disappointed in how it was created. It was like a taco, the egg was almost thin as a crepe, when you cut it everything fell apart. A real omelette is much thicker withe the trimmings infused, and cooked solidly inside. Maybe you need to send your cook back to school to learn how an omelette is made. Also there was no option available as to how well done you wanted your steak. Mine came medium rare as to how I like it medium well. I hope the omelette improves next time I order one.
- Rating 4.09/19/17Food was good but took a bit considering i ordered ahead
- Rating 2.08/28/17I wasn't gonna go to Denny's any more after my last order when you doubled my order and then wouldn't take it off,when we were at the regsister....I still personally will never dine at or order fromDennys until this matter is taken care of.