Denny’s Greenback Ln
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Greenback Ln
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Greenback Ln
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.05/11/19I was ordering for delivery. When finished order..it said pick up and time. I called told them to not make order because I couldnt pick up...I said I wanted it delivered. The girl said they dont delivery. So I am still home sick..out $25.94. I would like my money back..or gift card for the amount. $25.00 is fine.
- Rating 1.02/20/19Terrible service. Had food delivered, they didn’t give the driver the correct order (although the driver should double check, the Resturaunt is responsible for putting out the correct ticket). I called the resturaunt and they said I would have to talk to the delivery service (DoorDash) even though I ordered through the Denny’s IPhone App.
I called DoorDash and was on the call for 20 minutes, till they said it was Denny’s issue. Called Denny’s back and they said I could come pick up the correct order (although I ordered delivery) so I opted for a refund.
Since I didn’t get the proper order I re-ordered from a different Denny’s in Roseville on Sunrise Blvd. The order never came, talked to DoorDash again and they said they would escalate, haven’t heard back. Called Denny’s Roseville for a refund. Went to bed hungry.
All that was Saturday evening Still haven’t seen a refund for either order on my card (today is Wednesday). You can contact me at 916-847-5556, name is Daniel.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Very good food
- Rating 3.010/25/18Food quality are this location has seriously declined to the point I'm not going there any more. (Orangevale- Greenback & Hazel)
- Rating 5.010/17/18Always have a good experience with our neighborhood Denny’s
- Rating 1.08/7/18Took my order and charged me only to tell me they were closed for cleaning so i would have to wait 3 to 5 days to get my money back... I had to fight through server and managers to get my order changed to another location to not have to wait. Other location was disgusting. Horrible service. Slow service... And if not enough wrong orders... Never again ever will i bother
- Rating 3.07/17/18The waitress literally kept looking at me and just kept serving other people while I just stood there for hella long waiting to just pick up my food. I literally had to go get it MYSELF and just walk out. Food is alright and the service is always poor.
- Rating 5.07/3/18We ordered online and picked it up. Everything was hot, fresh and delicious. It was wonderfully convenient on a busy day and completely satisfied our hunger.
- Rating 5.06/29/18The folk are always friendly and helpful. My take out order is usually waiting for me to pick it up at the counter.
- Rating 5.03/20/18The manager and staff are amazing. My wife and I always have a great meal and good time with the friendly and professional people working there. Clean and comfortable environment.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Enjoy stepping back in time with the music and making memories with my grandsons. I can break out in song as we eat a well-prepared, well priced, timely meal always served by a spunky and nice server. Denny’s will always be special to us. The best thing you can spend on children is time. Thank you, Denny’s.
- Rating 1.03/19/18Hello,
The Denny’s on Greenback Ln are wonderful. The delivery service that is third party (of course) is simply in a word, umm, awful. You should never accept and state that the resturant has accepted the order but you have no delivery driver available for this service your so badly want a review on rate. Your rate is 1, reason at least you had the order correct and my name but it would have made more sense to give them the number, so I could have made arrangements to pick up my own food.
- Rating 4.02/23/18Food was fresh and hot when i picked it up and tastes great
- Rating 1.02/21/18My experience was terrible. First off It took me 40 minutes after the expected time to get my food. When I got my food, my french fries were cold and my entire order was wrong. The staff was extremely rude and I watched many people come in after me and get there food before me.
- Rating 1.02/20/18My food was cold. I'm done ordering to-go from this Denny's. The orders are never ready when promised, usually 20 minutes late and my food is either cold or missing something.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great service and food
- Rating 5.01/2/18Always fast and accurate.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Fast and friendly service. Food was delicious, as always.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great service every time!
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great experience. Fast and efficient. Will use again very soon.