Denny’s Greenback Ln
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Greenback Ln
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Greenback Ln
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/7/18Took my order and charged me only to tell me they were closed for cleaning so i would have to wait 3 to 5 days to get my money back... I had to fight through server and managers to get my order changed to another location to not have to wait. Other location was disgusting. Horrible service. Slow service... And if not enough wrong orders... Never again ever will i bother
- Rating 3.07/17/18The waitress literally kept looking at me and just kept serving other people while I just stood there for hella long waiting to just pick up my food. I literally had to go get it MYSELF and just walk out. Food is alright and the service is always poor.
- Rating 5.07/3/18We ordered online and picked it up. Everything was hot, fresh and delicious. It was wonderfully convenient on a busy day and completely satisfied our hunger.
- Rating 5.06/29/18The folk are always friendly and helpful. My take out order is usually waiting for me to pick it up at the counter.
- Rating 5.03/20/18The manager and staff are amazing. My wife and I always have a great meal and good time with the friendly and professional people working there. Clean and comfortable environment.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Enjoy stepping back in time with the music and making memories with my grandsons. I can break out in song as we eat a well-prepared, well priced, timely meal always served by a spunky and nice server. Denny’s will always be special to us. The best thing you can spend on children is time. Thank you, Denny’s.
- Rating 1.03/19/18Hello,
The Denny’s on Greenback Ln are wonderful. The delivery service that is third party (of course) is simply in a word, umm, awful. You should never accept and state that the resturant has accepted the order but you have no delivery driver available for this service your so badly want a review on rate. Your rate is 1, reason at least you had the order correct and my name but it would have made more sense to give them the number, so I could have made arrangements to pick up my own food.
- Rating 4.02/23/18Food was fresh and hot when i picked it up and tastes great
- Rating 1.02/21/18My experience was terrible. First off It took me 40 minutes after the expected time to get my food. When I got my food, my french fries were cold and my entire order was wrong. The staff was extremely rude and I watched many people come in after me and get there food before me.
- Rating 1.02/20/18My food was cold. I'm done ordering to-go from this Denny's. The orders are never ready when promised, usually 20 minutes late and my food is either cold or missing something.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great service and food
- Rating 5.01/2/18Always fast and accurate.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Fast and friendly service. Food was delicious, as always.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great service every time!
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great experience. Fast and efficient. Will use again very soon.
- Rating 5.011/29/17Been here many times and they never disappoint. Excellent service and always with a smile.
- Rating 1.010/10/17Forgot my daughters english muffin, didn't start making food until after I arrived to pick it up and my steak wasn't cooked all the way through so I fed it to my dog. Waste of my money.
- Rating 4.09/26/17Food was delicious and fast service
- Rating 1.09/25/17Hello, thank you for the app. It gave me an excuse, and convenience for ordering an omelette I had been craving for years since I last had one from Dennys. But they do not make them like they used to. Sorry but I was disappointed in how it was created. It was like a taco, the egg was almost thin as a crepe, when you cut it everything fell apart. A real omelette is much thicker withe the trimmings infused, and cooked solidly inside. Maybe you need to send your cook back to school to learn how an omelette is made. Also there was no option available as to how well done you wanted your steak. Mine came medium rare as to how I like it medium well. I hope the omelette improves next time I order one.
- Rating 4.09/19/17Food was good but took a bit considering i ordered ahead