Denny’s N Oxnard
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Oxnard
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Oxnard
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/6/18Everything was Delicious!
- Rating 1.010/18/18Ordering online was easy, the time I was given one was reasonable. However everything else bad. It was supposed to take 20 minutes I know it's a Sunday and they must be busy so I figure it 45 minutes it's done. I get there they tell me it's not ready, I stand around about 20 minutes a couple comes in and they get their order I ask again and he comes back with my food. I've been waiting while my food was there and he tells me that nobody told him. I'm already upset by the time I get back home my food is cold and the worst part was I ordered nachos. So ther chips were soggy, it looked like someone's leftovers. There was hardly anything except for a spoonful of sour cream. The pancakes were fine, except for the fact that they were cold. I always go to this Denny's but I order once I get there I've never had a problem until this time. I don't think I'll be ordering online anymore, next time I want take out I'll just order elsewhere.
- Rating 5.09/26/18Great delivery service and food
- Rating 1.08/14/18I requested a deleiver order & awaiting 30-45 mins only to find out that my order was never placed & I Had to pick up services only reason why I picked up services because there was no way to get my money back when I paid online
- Rating 3.07/16/18The pancakes were burned. My girlfriend and i couldnt eat them. The bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns were good.
- Rating 1.07/16/18Horrible! I placed an order for delivery and it was never delivered. Now my card has been charged and I have no idea when I’m getting my refund. I’ll never use your app again. 0 Stars if I could.
- Rating 3.07/12/18I was very pleased with how easy it was to order and pick up the food.
- Rating 4.03/27/18Love ordering online. So easy & walk in & get order!
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great service
- Rating 5.01/23/18Good sandwich.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great experience but still waiting for my free grand slam after two online orders.
- Rating 5.012/13/17My food was exactly how I ordered it online. Very pleased.
- Rating 2.010/30/17The biscuit for the biscuits and gravy were as hard as a rock. Couldn't eat it.
- Rating 5.010/18/17The food is great. Staff is always pleasant. Nice place to eat.
- Rating 2.09/25/17The cashier was great and service was awesome but the food was very dry n flavorless it tastes like eating dry bread n water
- Rating 4.09/6/17Fast service, great food.