Denny’s Garnet Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Garnet Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Garnet Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.08/3/18Ordering online takes forever. Besides that the food and service was great.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Food was cooked perfectly! Order was correct plus there were utensils and condiments. Upon arrival (not sure her name but my receipt said Olo) greeted me and was super nice. Thank you!!
- Rating 5.06/26/18Breakfasting at Denny's was an awesome experience, because I was treated with great courtesy. It's a professional atmosphere I'm not used to, but really enjoyed. Plus, I had a great breakfast to top it off!
- Rating 4.01/30/18When they get the order right, and when the courier actually delivers the food, everything is peachy keen and wonderful.
Problems I have had: pumpkin pie that was frozen and awful; completely forgot the dessert once; sent an apple baked dessert with the ice cream already on it — so that it was already melted; courier did not show up, and no one notified us, so we just waited.
Most of the time the food is good and they pay attention to the preferences.
Their space for typing preferences is too short.
When I am really hungry for some eggs, this is the best, quick way to get food. Their packing containers work really well.
I give a 4 star because most of the time it is mostly pretty good.
- Rating 5.01/24/18All good
- Rating 5.01/17/18I will continue to use the app & the location in PB! Even tho they screwed up the order (didn't include my English muffin), they made it right by refunding a portion of the price. Most definitely will be coming back.
- Rating 5.01/17/18everything good
- Rating 2.011/9/17Not sure who was at fault in this situation i feel it was Denny's not notifying the delivery service that our food was ready until I called the restaurant. Our food arrived stone cold even though the manager told me it was just finished. It only takes a few minutes to get from Dennys to our house.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Second online order. Second time receiving excellent service at pick up. Food was good too. Two of us with big breakfasts and beverages for about $13 total. I don't know why anyone cooks at home when they are this close.