Denny’s Rancho Vista Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Rancho Vista Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Rancho Vista Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Fun Zone
- Rating 1.012/4/18Horrible pick up service. Initially was told 20 min my food would be ready, headed over to Denny’s to pick up after waited time and was told it was ready like another 20 min. 20 min passed and she said she’d check on my order. Still wasn’t ready. Fries came out shortly after and she told me the fries were ready but the pancakes still weren’t made. Now tell me.. if the food isn’t being kept warm where is it kept? And if the pancakes weren’t ready supposedly then why were they cold and soggy as if they’d been sitting for a while? The place wasn’t packed at all lol.. Poor waiter looked like she had a million things to do for some reason and kept apologizing. Told her it wasn’t her fault from what I can see. Might’ve been a small order but what good are cold fries + cold pancakes that were missing the special whip cream? And what good is online ordering if the execution of it is so ridiculous? Was my first time ordering online to try and save time but this location officially lost my business.
- Rating 2.011/9/18Food is reasonably good. Consistent systemic problems with order assembly. Attempts to counsel management fall on deaf ears.
- Rating 3.09/20/18Ordering was easy, food was ready when I picked up. The person checking the food with me did a very poor job, however, I do not like having all food containers open in the waiting area with so many people hovering around the open containers. When I arrived home the food was still hot, unfortunately the sausage was missing.
Other than that, it was a good experience. Will use again but will check order thoroughly before leaving the parking lot.
- Rating 5.08/30/18Ordered food via app and it was ready before the time I was told. Quick and fresh
- Rating 5.08/28/18Food was ready when we arrived for pickup. Our orders were correct including the special instructions I provided. This was greatly appreciated. Food was great and made our Sunday morning off with a great start.
- Rating 4.08/7/18Good food
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great service! Food was prepared exactly as requested and was ready on-time. Could not have been better. Thank you!
- Rating 3.07/3/18Most of the food was good. However the items that had eggs "sunny side up" where almost raw. They were still liquid, like they needed a few more min... so we didn't eat any of the eggs, it looked too gross. Everything else was great.
- Rating 4.06/26/18The food is almost always great, i always have a good time when i come here. My only problem is that i rarely get my eggs how i want them, they're either cooked too much or too little. Aside from that everything comes out as i like it.
- Rating 4.03/19/18Food is good just need to better the pancakes.
- Rating 3.03/6/18Ladies at the counter weren’t friendly, unexperienced, food was cold
- Rating 5.03/6/18Food was good. Service was exceptional.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Always quick with my to-go order. I come and pick up quite often and have never had any issues!
- Rating 4.02/20/18The food was great, but the portion sizes were really off.
- Rating 5.012/5/17The avocado cheese burger was delicious ! Great experience
- Rating 5.012/1/17Nuce job.
- Rating 4.010/3/17The service was very prompt. Food was available as soon as I arrived.
- Rating 5.09/25/17This is AWESOME I only have 30min for lunch so, this is an amazing feature. I can order ahead of time and get it and be back at work in no time!
- Rating 5.08/22/17Thank you for the new online ordering service that you now have. Convenient ,fast and good food.Response from Denny's9/9/17Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope to see you again soon!