Denny’s 47th St E
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s 47th St E
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s 47th St E
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.01/2/18Staff was very friendly but had to wait a while to get my food. Chicken strips were extremely dry and hard. Everything else was okay.
- Rating 5.01/2/18The food was great and the experience was even better. Thank you Denny’s !
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great staff! Only Denny’s I will eat at!
Great, Great Staff!!
- Rating 5.012/5/17Pick up is always a breeze and customer service is always great! Thank you!
- Rating 5.012/5/17Excellent service......
- Rating 5.011/29/17Excellent! Will definitely be coming back!!!
- Rating 3.011/28/17They forgot my marinara sauce and put no napkins or utensils in the bag.
- Rating 1.011/20/17Bad service
- Rating 2.010/17/17Not pleased with food. It pays to always check bag for condiments or later you’ll find out you have no salad dressing No defined place to pick up food. The place they have you waiting is either in the way of serving staff or customers.
- Rating 5.09/11/17I got a burger build your own it was the best get double meat, bacon, sautéed mushrooms and onions, and Swiss cheese. It's huge and so juicy, mmmmmm I wanna get another now.
- Rating 5.09/6/17Always Great Service
- Rating 4.09/6/17Kids favorite place, late night staff a bit slow and messes up pick up orders often. But we still enjoy the food
- Rating 2.08/18/17I have used the online order app at least 2-4 times a week for the last 3 months. The location that I have been ordering from has 2 parking spaces right by the door designated for online order pickup parking ONLY. Every single time I have come to pick up my order there is always at least 1 of these spaces being used and sometimes both, however when I enter I see that I am the only one that is picking up an order. Several times there has been the same car straddled across both spaces. I can appreciate why these spaces have been designated for pickup orders, and clearly marked as such. However they are completely useless if this designation is not enforced. I have no complaints yet regarding the readiness or accuracy of my orders, or the friendliness of the staff. However, I am ready to stop using and delete the app entirely because this problem is very frustrating and it defeats the purpose of this type of ordering system which is time sensitivity. Please make any and every endeavor to fix this ongoing problem. I am sure that I am not the only one that has noticed.