Denny’s 47th St E
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s 47th St E
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s 47th St E
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18Very good
- Rating 3.012/4/18I usually love my local dennys in East Palmdale. My friends and I visit at least once a week. Lately the manager by the name of Rosa has been very rude and unprofessional. We have had several experiences. She was declining to help me to a former employee. She didn't realize I was behind her the entire time listening to her rude attempts to disregard me to the other employee. As a manager it is her job to assist above all means necessary. Why is she a manager if she can't manage to do her job? Her attitude has made us stay away from that place. We're considering reporting her to her superiors. Hire better management Denny's!!
- Rating 1.011/28/18They did not give me everything I ordered. I called to ask for a refund and I was told the best they could do is for me to go back and get what was missing. I ordered online obviously because I did not have time to go so I basically gave $10+ to Denny's for my missing items.
- Rating 5.011/18/18Food is taste good and is ready within a good time.
- Rating 2.011/6/18Took way too long for the food.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Food was good. Staff was polite and attentive.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Thank you for your hard work
- Rating 4.010/30/18Staff was very friendly! We loved how the food was packaged and the quality was great!The only issue we had was instead of gravy for the turkey thankgiving sandwich, we recieved marinara sauce.
- Rating 5.010/17/18I enjoy the online ordering. When you are limited on time for lunch it is always ready and nothing was missing. The waitress that put the order together was very polite and thoughtful. She waited till I got there to serve the soup so it wouldn't get cold.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Good food good staff
- Rating 5.010/9/18Very good service and food
Nice place to take our breakfast
- Rating 5.010/5/18Rita W
- Rating 3.09/20/18I had two separate problems with Denny's delivery. First one I did not receive my complete order. Food items were missing. It was resolved by the manager, yet I had to order what I was missing because they could only credit me for what food items I was missing. The second time the deliver person went to the wrong address and left me a message she could not get in, so I did not receive my order at all. When I talked to the manager, he did not know anything about the delivery service Denny's uses and keeped telling me to contact the delivery service I used. Long story I had to put in a claim at my bank to have the amount refunded to me since I did not receive my delivery. If Dennys is going to deliver they should use their own people and not use a delivery service since it becomes a big problem if you do not receive part of you order or non of your order at all.
- Rating 5.09/10/18The food was delicious and the delivery was fast and my food was still hot when I got it at home
- Rating 3.09/10/18Food was delicious. The delivery was exactly as stated. The driver was polite. I was a little disappointed that they didn’t have what I ordered, but they did refund me back a dollar. My three star rating was due to the fact that they didn’t deliver my drink. And I didn’t realize it until the driver had left.
- Rating 3.09/10/18Either the plates where too big, or the portions are very small. The tilapia looked like a kids plate, very small.
Other than that, the timing was great and the flavos as always very good 👍🏼👍🏼
- Rating 4.09/10/18The delivery took a little bit longer than I had anticipated, but actually came in less time as stated it would. Great food! I just wished you served oatmeal and grits after 2 pm.
- Rating 1.09/5/18The delivery girl went to a different address! Took her 30 mins to get the right address! My food was cold! Did not even eat it!
- Rating 1.08/29/18Very bad Service. Food was cold and was denied the desert I order even though it was on the menu. The Manager on duty was rude.Response from Denny's8/29/18Thank you for your review my name is Karla I am the general manager for this location and would like to be able to correct any service problems please give me a Call back at your earliest convenience so that I could help resolve this problem thank you.
- Rating 4.08/28/18I should get my order correct and not have to reorder what was missing.