Denny’s Van Nuys Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Van Nuys Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Van Nuys Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/8/18The food tasted average, but 4 star for cleanliness of food presentation and the pleasantness of the host despite me picking up food at an ungodly hour.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Once again, everything was delicious, food arrived hot, thank you! :)
- Rating 5.011/29/18First time ordering through delivery, pleasantly surprised, food was delicious, and arrived piping hot, thank you!
- Rating 3.010/9/18friendly staff but it would be nice if ahead of time they let you know they wont give you your food without an ID
- Rating 3.09/5/18Although getting Denny's delivered is amazing, it does have its set backs. You're not able to double check your order. I ordered the lumberjack slam with a coffee and they forgot my toast and creamers.
- Rating 2.07/16/18I arrived after my assigned wait for an online order and I was told they were finishing up my order. As I was waiting, a gentlemen that arrived after me was assisted first. Now, he very well could have ordered before me, but the worker also could have very well have said "I will be right with you." I was just left standing there thinking that I should have been helped next. Well after all that I thought, "oh well, let me just eat my meal," only to find ALL my fries were raw! It seemed as if they barely touched the oil. I was starving and ate my mostly cheese wraps (tiiiiiiny piece of over-cooked chicken) and most of the raw fries. Regrettable decision; some hours later I got food poisoning. Lesson: Sometimes when you know better, you should really listen to yourself. Sorry Denny's, but I won't be ordering from your again.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Great everything was spot on and ready when I arrived
- Rating 1.06/26/18I will not order from this location again. I recently lost my wallet and had no ID. I got a replacement atm card but was still waiting for my ID. I go to pick up my food which was already paid for online and I show the card I paid with but I'm told that because I hv no ID I can not hv my food. I had to argue with the man at the counter who told me to call the police if I wanted my food. I had to take my food and walk out in order to get my order with him walking behind me. I feel that since i hv an online acct which i had to verify in order to mk an order, I paid for the food already and presented my card that I paid with as the stipulation says on your website I should not be harrassed in this manner. My address, phone#, etc is all on the order so why could he not ask me any of those questions or just look at my credit card as the stipulation states on your site. This was embarrassing to say the least and I had my daughter with me asking why we could get our food. The man was very rude and cared not about the situation and that I was trying explain to him even when I mentioned that your website stated that I only need to bring the card I paid with.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Was my first order and everything was exactly what I ordered . And was ready in the time they gave me great job....
- Rating 3.03/6/18Food arrived cold. Asked for meatless sandwich in instructions. It came with meat in it.
- Rating 2.02/20/18The cooks seem inexperienced. Always something missing or something made badly. They can't seem to follow instructions from online orders
- Rating 1.02/20/18got charged for ham but no ham in my meal. called and manager told me he dosent know how to credit online orders so . then he told me they would refund for the ham but didint take any of my info however said that if I didint get credit to go in for a free meal like everyone else is going to know he offered me a free meal
- Rating 4.012/27/17Very easy to do an online order, and to pick up.
- Rating 3.012/5/17Didn’t get my order right, but it was still enjoyable.
- Rating 1.011/6/17I purchased the b.y.o bbq chicken wraps online for pick up and when I got home and opened the food container, there was absolutely no bbq sauce on them and hardly any cheese. This isn’t the first time by the way. I’ve ordered this same exact item online a few times and I’ve gotten them all without sauce.
- Rating 5.010/2/17The order was correct and food was ready when i arrived
- Rating 5.09/7/17Good customer service
- Rating 3.09/5/17The delivery fee of $11 was a bit expensive. If is doubtful if I will do this again. Maybe, I can find a closer Denny's. Next time
- Rating 3.09/5/17Incorrect milkshake.
- Rating 5.08/31/17When I pick up for myself or ubereats the staff is always friendly and efficient and the food is excellent