Denny’s Van Nuys Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Van Nuys Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Van Nuys Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/26/18Was my first order and everything was exactly what I ordered . And was ready in the time they gave me great job....
- Rating 3.03/6/18Food arrived cold. Asked for meatless sandwich in instructions. It came with meat in it.
- Rating 2.02/20/18The cooks seem inexperienced. Always something missing or something made badly. They can't seem to follow instructions from online orders
- Rating 1.02/20/18got charged for ham but no ham in my meal. called and manager told me he dosent know how to credit online orders so . then he told me they would refund for the ham but didint take any of my info however said that if I didint get credit to go in for a free meal like everyone else is going to know he offered me a free meal
- Rating 4.012/27/17Very easy to do an online order, and to pick up.
- Rating 3.012/5/17Didn’t get my order right, but it was still enjoyable.
- Rating 1.011/6/17I purchased the b.y.o bbq chicken wraps online for pick up and when I got home and opened the food container, there was absolutely no bbq sauce on them and hardly any cheese. This isn’t the first time by the way. I’ve ordered this same exact item online a few times and I’ve gotten them all without sauce.
- Rating 5.010/2/17The order was correct and food was ready when i arrived
- Rating 5.09/7/17Good customer service
- Rating 3.09/5/17The delivery fee of $11 was a bit expensive. If is doubtful if I will do this again. Maybe, I can find a closer Denny's. Next time
- Rating 3.09/5/17Incorrect milkshake.
- Rating 5.08/31/17When I pick up for myself or ubereats the staff is always friendly and efficient and the food is excellent
- Rating 5.08/21/17Everything was great. It was so easy to order online pay and pick up. The food was wonderful and the staff was friendly