Denny’s E Colorado Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Colorado Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Colorado Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great food, great service!
- Rating 1.04/12/18My son works in construction and works very hard. He is also a full time student studying art so between the two, his clothes can get pretty messy. One morning as a treat, I ordered him and a colleague of his food online and spent a pretty good amount. Just recently, he told me that on that morning, the Manager told him they only had 1 Hr to eat their breakfast but have to leave immediately after assuming they we're homeless which is not just ridiculous and embarrassing but mean and a completely wrong. Nevermind that he's a paying customer but he's a human being! How heartless and unprofessional. I was going to this same Dennys before my son was born but neither he nor I or any of my friends and family will ever set foot in there again. Good job Mr Manager. You just lost generations of customers.
- Rating 5.04/9/18i luv Denny’s
- Rating 5.03/6/18Timely and together! Food was not warm but still enjoyed it.