Denny’s 24th St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s 24th St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s 24th St.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.05/6/19My experience was A++... Not really. after spending the entire night in the emergency room with a sick child, I placed an order for two grand slams with pancakes and an extra side of pancakes, drove 14 miles to Denny's to pick up my food and after returning back to the hospital had no pancakes at all. I called and they did advise me that if they weren't the bag they must be somewhere at the restaurant so I could come back and get them if they could find them.I tried to submit this but it did insist on a star rating so unfortunately I had to give Denny's one.
- Rating 1.011/28/18Eggs and bacon immediately were rejected by our bodies and the fresh fruit was rotting and possibly compromised with insects.
- Rating 1.08/7/18They don’t have a working phone to call the in for the order. At 10 am there is no manager on site. They don’t greet you I wait 15mins to get my food that was supposed to be done
- Rating 5.07/24/18Great service and good people
- Rating 3.07/16/18This place seems to always be busy, workers running around looking a bit lost at times. I don't like to sit and eat there because when they are busy it takes forever to get someone to attend to you. The online orders I have made have never been on time and I have always had to wait. I have seen my to go bag sit on the counter until I asked if that was my food. Apparently they forgot I told them I was there for the pick up. Add time on the app, call the persons name if the order is done. Thank you. rate 3.5 stars
- Rating 3.03/6/18The website is beautiful and it was very easy to place my order and pay for it. Unfortunately some of my food was not ready and the other food was cold.
- Rating 3.02/27/18Our online order was not ready when it should have been, several items were missing so it took way longer to get our order and I also had to ask for syrup for our pancakes. I wanted to substitute fruit for the scrambled eggs because my kids don’t eat eggs and they said they don’t do substitutions. If we had just eaten there maybe the experience would have been better? The pick up option was not very smooth.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great service, good food !!!
- Rating 5.02/6/18Always friendly fast servide
- Rating 1.010/30/17My name isn't Jordan, and I have never been to Denny's in Paso Robles. This may be a fraudulant charge. You should verify the card and cardholder for purchases made online.
- Rating 4.09/25/17Ordered to go on online... They forgot one of my items but had it for me once I returned to the restaurant. They made sure to tell me that they were sorry. Only other note was that the restaurant dinning area was extremely warm, glad I wasn’t eating in. :)
- Rating 5.09/12/17Making and paying for an order online is really convenient and the pickup process couldn't be simpler.
- Rating 1.08/29/17I asked if I had utensils and Napkins, because I would be needing them. Lady insisted they where at the bottom, as I was about to check! There was nothing but the food. A Plastic tray were not closed properly and the top tray opened up and food got everywhere. It was a nightmare... an extra 10 seconds would have made a great deal of difference. Normally great service 4-5 !
- Rating 5.08/18/17Food was great and ready for pick up as soon as we got there, great customer service
- Rating 4.08/17/17Got my food quickly and left, just the way I want it !
Staff were great!