Denny’s E 4th St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E 4th St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E 4th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 4.09/25/18Fast service
- Rating 4.09/10/18Free deliverys always please!
- Rating 2.08/21/18This is the second time I ordered and picked up 1st time food was great
The 2nd time the bacon tater tots were over cooked bad taste eat 2 of them and threw the rest out the burger was fine the French frys were under cooked there were a lot of very cold frys like they were just pulled from the frig and put on a plate was not happy and most likely will not do this again cause I did this for convince and was not worth the money next will just go To a drive thru
- Rating 5.08/2/18Great service, Food was always ready when I got there. Will keepa coming back
- Rating 1.07/12/18Place order over the phone, has to wait another 20 minutes more for my food and didn’t got the drink.
- Rating 5.07/11/181Response from Denny's7/11/18test
- Rating 1.06/20/18I had my food delivered but I never received my meal, Denny’s restaurant gave me back my money, for now on I will just go to restaurant eat there
- Rating 5.04/9/18Very good food and good serviceResponse from Denny's4/10/18We really appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback! See you next time!
- Rating 3.03/6/18I like having breakfast with my family on my days off of work. Denny’s I feel is way better than McDonalds but on Sundays it’s really crowded. So my wife told me about the online ordering. It’s a great idea! Couple of issues I have with it though is that the supplies aren’t always in the bags. Such as forks and knives, or even butter and or syrup. This last time I ordered my eggs were over done on all the plates. My sons scrambled eggs were even over done. It’s like the cook was gonna make an omelette and messed up. Then realized that it could just be used for the scrambled eggs.Response from Denny's3/7/18We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review! We apologize that your visit was below standards. Our General Manager and District Manager have been given a copy of your feedback and will actively work at improving your next visit!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Awesome food and service. Thank you!
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great service
- Rating 5.010/2/17Awesome service, the manager is the best!!Response from Denny's10/4/17Thanks for your review! We’re glad you enjoyed your visit! Come see us again soon!
- Rating 1.09/19/17U ordered my food at 740 pm didn't leave the restaurant till 830. It was a to go order. The man at the counter/ manager was terrible. He tried to blame his employee for his own mistakes.
- Rating 1.09/11/17First time doing an online order and they forgot part of my order
- Rating 1.08/21/17Waiting for an hour for my pick up which was sitting in the counter since I arrived, then I get home and they had my order wrong and I then it makes me sick all night, so I revived a wrong order that I waited for an hour for , it already cold and then I get sick, not a good experience at all.
- Rating 1.08/17/17Horrible to go service. Orders are usually incorrect.
- Rating 5.011/12/16Quick friendly service and very good tasty food.Response from Denny's11/15/16Thanks so much Willard for your review and for being a Denny's guest! We're lucky to have you!
- Rating 5.010/30/16Great Service!
- Rating 5.010/28/16Best customer service at perris ca Denny'sResponse from Denny's11/18/16Thanks for the compliment, Zulma!
- Rating 5.010/27/16I love how certain waiters make me feel at home! They know what I like and make ordering so easy and pleasant. My Denny's is awesome!