Denny’s E 4th St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E 4th St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E 4th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great service
- Rating 5.010/2/17Awesome service, the manager is the best!!Response from Denny's10/4/17Thanks for your review! We’re glad you enjoyed your visit! Come see us again soon!
- Rating 1.09/19/17U ordered my food at 740 pm didn't leave the restaurant till 830. It was a to go order. The man at the counter/ manager was terrible. He tried to blame his employee for his own mistakes.
- Rating 1.09/11/17First time doing an online order and they forgot part of my order
- Rating 1.08/21/17Waiting for an hour for my pick up which was sitting in the counter since I arrived, then I get home and they had my order wrong and I then it makes me sick all night, so I revived a wrong order that I waited for an hour for , it already cold and then I get sick, not a good experience at all.
- Rating 1.08/17/17Horrible to go service. Orders are usually incorrect.
- Rating 5.011/12/16Quick friendly service and very good tasty food.Response from Denny's11/15/16Thanks so much Willard for your review and for being a Denny's guest! We're lucky to have you!
- Rating 5.010/30/16Great Service!
- Rating 5.010/28/16Best customer service at perris ca Denny'sResponse from Denny's11/18/16Thanks for the compliment, Zulma!
- Rating 5.010/27/16I love how certain waiters make me feel at home! They know what I like and make ordering so easy and pleasant. My Denny's is awesome!
- Rating 5.010/27/16My husband and I love Dennys. Always food we can count on to be good. Thank you for the AARP discount which really helps us.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for the feedback, Barbara! We look forward to having you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Doug is one of our favorite servers. I wish they would make the blueberry pancakes with the fresh bananas and strawberries on top a regular menu itemResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for the feedback, Carol!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Thanks to Bea I can always count on fast friendly AND accurate service from her.. It makes up for any mistakes the cooks makeResponse from Denny's11/17/16Gloria, thanks for mentioning Bea, who goes above and beyond her job. Thanks for being a loyal customer and we hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Always a wonderful experience. Special thanks to our waiter Cesar, for his professionalism and his courteous attitude. He always makes us feel warmly welcomed.Response from Denny's11/10/16Cathian, thanks for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. We are thrilled to hear that Cesar's helpfulness has resulted in an exceptional service for you.
We will pass your comments along to the restaurant leadership team and franchisee.
We look forward to serving you again soon!
- Rating 5.010/26/16pancakes are yum....keeps bringing us back. Also, waiter Doug & Ceaser are the best.Response from Denny's11/8/16We're glad you enjoy our new buttermilk pancakes, Carol! Hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/26/16I love having breakfast here
Cesar is such a great waiter and gives us great service every time!!Response from Denny's11/7/16Thanks for the kind words, Anna!
- Rating 4.010/26/16The service is always excellent!! Everyone is friendlyResponse from Denny's11/7/16Bernice, thanks for the feedback. Hope to see you soon!
- Rating 1.010/26/16I was stationed at McCord A.F.B back in 1990. But I went to visit I still have family there. So I walked in to your establishment 8614 S. Hosmer Tacoma Wa. 98444 on the 27th of September since it was my birthday on 28th and I was flying out on my birthday first thing in morning I asked if I could use my birthday coupon the waitress said No we still ordered and ate. If I had gone to one in California they would have honored it. I can only use it once. I just thought it was sad that it happened with me and my brothers and Mother. I still have my recipes to prove the date and my airline ticket for proff. I did use my offer when I landed to California on my Birthday