featuring fresh, never frozen blackberries.
Denny’s E 4th St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E 4th St
Free Grand Slam®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E 4th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to relax and enjoy good, hearty meals at reasonable prices. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Denny’s serves breakfast favorites around the clock as well as hand-pressed 100% beef burgers, homestyle dinners and other classic diner fare. So stop by Denny's at 570 E 4th St for all of your diner favorites!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 5.011/12/16Quick friendly service and very good tasty food.Response from Denny's11/15/16Thanks so much Willard for your review and for being a Denny's guest! We're lucky to have you!
- Rating 5.010/30/16Great Service!
- Rating 5.010/28/16Best customer service at perris ca Denny'sResponse from Denny's11/18/16Thanks for the compliment, Zulma!
- Rating 5.010/27/16I love how certain waiters make me feel at home! They know what I like and make ordering so easy and pleasant. My Denny's is awesome!
- Rating 5.010/27/16My husband and I love Dennys. Always food we can count on to be good. Thank you for the AARP discount which really helps us.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for the feedback, Barbara! We look forward to having you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Doug is one of our favorite servers. I wish they would make the blueberry pancakes with the fresh bananas and strawberries on top a regular menu itemResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for the feedback, Carol!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Thanks to Bea I can always count on fast friendly AND accurate service from her.. It makes up for any mistakes the cooks makeResponse from Denny's11/17/16Gloria, thanks for mentioning Bea, who goes above and beyond her job. Thanks for being a loyal customer and we hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Always a wonderful experience. Special thanks to our waiter Cesar, for his professionalism and his courteous attitude. He always makes us feel warmly welcomed.Response from Denny's11/10/16Cathian, thanks for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. We are thrilled to hear that Cesar's helpfulness has resulted in an exceptional service for you.
We will pass your comments along to the restaurant leadership team and franchisee.
We look forward to serving you again soon!
- Rating 5.010/26/16pancakes are yum....keeps bringing us back. Also, waiter Doug & Ceaser are the best.Response from Denny's11/8/16We're glad you enjoy our new buttermilk pancakes, Carol! Hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/26/16I love having breakfast here
Cesar is such a great waiter and gives us great service every time!!Response from Denny's11/7/16Thanks for the kind words, Anna!
- Rating 4.010/26/16The service is always excellent!! Everyone is friendlyResponse from Denny's11/7/16Bernice, thanks for the feedback. Hope to see you soon!
- Rating 1.010/26/16I was stationed at McCord A.F.B back in 1990. But I went to visit I still have family there. So I walked in to your establishment 8614 S. Hosmer Tacoma Wa. 98444 on the 27th of September since it was my birthday on 28th and I was flying out on my birthday first thing in morning I asked if I could use my birthday coupon the waitress said No we still ordered and ate. If I had gone to one in California they would have honored it. I can only use it once. I just thought it was sad that it happened with me and my brothers and Mother. I still have my recipes to prove the date and my airline ticket for proff. I did use my offer when I landed to California on my Birthday