Denny’s E 4th St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E 4th St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E 4th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 5.012/18/18Great service
- Rating 1.012/18/18We decided to try delivery service. Food was over cooked and they for got items. I called and spoke to someone and all they can say oh sorry I didn’t read the ticket correct
- Rating 1.011/14/18The denny's app sent my order to a different denny's than the one I selected. Didn't find out until i arrived to my denny's and they told me I never ordered. Had to drive a half hour+ to get to the denny's it was sent to. Food was cold and the manager said there was nothing they could do.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Great service. Food was ready at expected time. Nice & easy !!
- Rating 5.010/25/18great service, always on time. They know me by now and when they see me walk in, they grab my order. Love that location, great people
- Rating 1.010/16/18I orders for the 2nd time online, and both time my order was missing items! Went back to tell the hostess and she had an attitude and was opening our food containers which was really unsanitary after she was handing money! Really disappointed in the service
- Rating 4.09/25/18Fast service
- Rating 4.09/10/18Free deliverys always please!
- Rating 2.08/21/18This is the second time I ordered and picked up 1st time food was great
The 2nd time the bacon tater tots were over cooked bad taste eat 2 of them and threw the rest out the burger was fine the French frys were under cooked there were a lot of very cold frys like they were just pulled from the frig and put on a plate was not happy and most likely will not do this again cause I did this for convince and was not worth the money next will just go To a drive thru
- Rating 5.08/2/18Great service, Food was always ready when I got there. Will keepa coming back
- Rating 1.07/12/18Place order over the phone, has to wait another 20 minutes more for my food and didn’t got the drink.
- Rating 5.07/11/181Response from Denny's7/11/18test
- Rating 1.06/20/18I had my food delivered but I never received my meal, Denny’s restaurant gave me back my money, for now on I will just go to restaurant eat there
- Rating 5.04/9/18Very good food and good serviceResponse from Denny's4/10/18We really appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback! See you next time!
- Rating 3.03/6/18I like having breakfast with my family on my days off of work. Denny’s I feel is way better than McDonalds but on Sundays it’s really crowded. So my wife told me about the online ordering. It’s a great idea! Couple of issues I have with it though is that the supplies aren’t always in the bags. Such as forks and knives, or even butter and or syrup. This last time I ordered my eggs were over done on all the plates. My sons scrambled eggs were even over done. It’s like the cook was gonna make an omelette and messed up. Then realized that it could just be used for the scrambled eggs.Response from Denny's3/7/18We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review! We apologize that your visit was below standards. Our General Manager and District Manager have been given a copy of your feedback and will actively work at improving your next visit!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Awesome food and service. Thank you!
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great service
- Rating 5.010/2/17Awesome service, the manager is the best!!Response from Denny's10/4/17Thanks for your review! We’re glad you enjoyed your visit! Come see us again soon!
- Rating 1.09/19/17U ordered my food at 740 pm didn't leave the restaurant till 830. It was a to go order. The man at the counter/ manager was terrible. He tried to blame his employee for his own mistakes.
- Rating 1.09/11/17First time doing an online order and they forgot part of my order