Denny’s Five Cities Dr.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Five Cities Dr.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Five Cities Dr.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.06/20/18The staff was very courteous and prompt to help I do online ordering and pick up.
- Rating 4.01/10/18Love that Turkey dinner you have only at Christmas time.
Really wish you would consider bringing it back all year around.
Love the new pancake mix too!
The food is always good, sometimes the service is off due to lack of employee's not there.
Other than that i go on average of 1 time a week
- Rating 1.011/6/17The food was good as usual. However, Jory was an absolute horrible server. She was extremely rude and didn’t care about our table, she rarely came to check on us and I didn’t have a drink the entire meal because I finished it before my food even came. When she brought the check she didn’t offer to fill it then either. She just dropped off the x
Check while walking by, didn’t even ask how the meal went...
- Rating 5.010/2/17Always a great job! Fast and effective service - the best milkshakes too!