Denny’s E Orangethorpe Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Orangethorpe Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Orangethorpe Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.011/6/18Food came cold
- Rating 5.010/9/18Great food and service here
- Rating 5.08/15/18Fast service
- Rating 5.06/26/18Food Was delicious !
- Rating 1.04/9/18When I got there to pick up my order the host asked me several times if I was there for UberEats. I had to explain each time that it was a pick-up order. I was given my food without anybody double checking the receipt/order. I had to remind them regarding the shake, which took just over 10 minutes to make while my food sat there getting cold. After I returned to my room with the food I found that my order was not complete, so I paid for items never received. I contacted the corporate office by email, and merely received a boiler plate response that they are sorry that I am unhappy and hope that I will give them another chance.
- Rating 2.02/28/18Worst experience ever I deserve a free meal credit for two for this service.
- Rating 5.02/21/18My order was correct and good service
- Rating 5.012/19/17Fabulous! ordering via the app was perfect!
- Rating 3.010/17/17They were 'too busy' to check the web orders and hadn't started on it 20 minutes after ordering when it was supposed to be picked up.