Denny’s E Orangethorpe Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Orangethorpe Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Orangethorpe Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/9/18When I got there to pick up my order the host asked me several times if I was there for UberEats. I had to explain each time that it was a pick-up order. I was given my food without anybody double checking the receipt/order. I had to remind them regarding the shake, which took just over 10 minutes to make while my food sat there getting cold. After I returned to my room with the food I found that my order was not complete, so I paid for items never received. I contacted the corporate office by email, and merely received a boiler plate response that they are sorry that I am unhappy and hope that I will give them another chance.
- Rating 2.02/28/18Worst experience ever I deserve a free meal credit for two for this service.
- Rating 5.02/21/18My order was correct and good service
- Rating 5.012/19/17Fabulous! ordering via the app was perfect!
- Rating 3.010/17/17They were 'too busy' to check the web orders and hadn't started on it 20 minutes after ordering when it was supposed to be picked up.