Denny’s Gillette Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Gillette Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Gillette Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/12/18Everything was great the only thing was is I was given a time when my food was to be ready. So I showed up at the designated time my food was not ready and still took an additional 10 minutes to make. But other than that everything was good
- Rating 5.010/25/18Great
- Rating 5.07/31/18I used online order direct at Denny's as I am just half a mile away and its always ready when I get there. Denny's is the answer to my breakfast craving
- Rating 5.07/16/18I had ordered online before and my meal was not done correctly. This time everything we ordered was done as we requested. Thank you!
- Rating 3.07/16/18Placed my order online in order to avoid the wait. Arrived at the Denny's location only to find out order was not yet started or imputed into their system. Had to wait more time at the location. Horrible service.
- Rating 1.07/11/18I waited 30 min plus to give them time to cook my food and when I got to Denny’s they said that they didn’t get my order at all I showed my confirmation email to the personal to show proof of purchase and then he went to the back and got a recipe with my order so I waited 30 more minutes to get my food And to top it off the order was wrong.
- Rating 5.06/21/18I live quarter mile away and it is very convenient to order online and pick it up my self when we crave for Denny's food.
- Rating 1.04/16/18When I arrived at the restaurant I was charged more since the items online and in store are different. This is very incovenient. Whats the point of odering online and paying online when you have to pay again in the store.
- Rating 1.04/10/18I ordered the zesty nachos and they were very soggy. It had to much greasy meat. There wasn't one crispy chip. It was more like tortilla soup. Very disappointed.
I usually have a very good experience when ordering online at Dennys. I don't know what happened😔
- Rating 1.04/3/18Horrible!!!!! Wish I could give no star.........
Ordered to go: Grits undercooked taste like rocks, sunny side up eggs cold and hard, red potatoes cold and way to much salt could not eat them. Pancakes and bacon was ok. Second time in a row I've gone to this Denny's and the grits were undercooked and rocky. Please do not order the grits!!!!
- Rating 5.03/9/18I find very convenient in ordering on line when you have the payment method registered and all you have to do is decide what to eat and pick up according to estimated time. My experience was my food is always ready when I arrived.
- Rating 1.02/27/18My order was given to me wrong! I had food missing when I got home.
- Rating 5.01/9/18We order online take out and it was great and ready to go. We arrive home and had everything we need and order.