Denny’s W Temple Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Temple Ave
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Temple Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.010/26/17The service at this location is always a hit or miss. I have had really good experience. The waiter and waitress went above and beyond. Thus, we left big tip. However, we hardly got any service on the last two visits. The person at the counter for whatever reason skipped me and went to take care next party. He also failed to gave me my to go order after it's ready. He didn't even realize the order has been sitting at the counter. If i didn't ask, he probably would make me wait even longer.
- Rating 1.010/17/17The customer service at this location is horrible. The manager had no control over the establishment. The waitresses are very rude and make you feel like your putting them out when you have questions. And to top it off, my daughter was not provided with the correct meal. A child's spaghetti was ordered and she received a child's French toast... Denny's management, this restaurant needs a overhaul. Put staff and management in this store that want to be there. There is a reason why this location only has 2 stars on yelp...
- Rating 5.010/2/17Love it
- Rating 5.09/19/172 out of 3 times, online delivery order was ready when I got there. 2 out of 3 times, food was really good. burger on one occasion was very soggy. must have been out for a long time.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Food Wash Great!! - We Order Lunch for Work & Everyone Really Enjoys!!