Denny’s W Henderson Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Henderson Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Henderson Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/25/18Great job!
- Rating 1.09/25/18Second time I’ve ordered take out. This time instead of calling in I ordered online. When my husband got to the restaurant it wasn’t even submitted to the cooks so he had to wait. It looked like they just threw our food together. I could not even eat my Cobb grilled chicken salad because it was all black. The lettuce, the eggs, the avocado all of it was black. I don’t know if the mixed the blackened chicken with all of it because lettuce was wilted and hot. So disgusting. We didn’t even have the energy to go back and wait again for another one.
- Rating 5.08/1/18Food was ready before I got there. Everything tasted great!
Awesome ssrvice.Response from Denny's8/3/18Zachary,
Thank you for your great review, we hope to see and serve you again soon.
- Rating 4.07/31/18Food was delicious and ordering online was so easy and convenient. The only problem was that I ordered dinner meals to go and when our food as unpacked we were missing 3 of our oders of bread. And we live 8 miles away and I was not driving back just for the bread. Although I paid for itResponse from Denny's7/31/18Liza,
Thank you for your review, I am sorry to hear that we didn't get your order correct. Please reach out to my manager Carlos at 559-791-9170 so we can make it correct.
- Rating 4.07/11/18Everything was good in my order and it was complete.
- Rating 4.07/3/18I ordered 6 orders and one was incomplete
- Rating 2.02/27/18It’s my first time ordering online and we were not satisfied are food was cold and I got one wrong plate I don’t like to complain so I just left it as that I now you guys work really hard especially on a Sunday thank you hope next time we’ll be better!!
- Rating 5.01/17/18I love this online service. Food was really good, ready when promised, well packaged and they remembered to include everything I needed, which isn't always the case when you get "to go" items. I will definitely be using this service again.
- Rating 3.012/20/17Food is always cold, never give you enough food when you order to go
- Rating 1.012/5/17When I arrived to pick up my food it wasn’t ready and they didn’t even know that I had ordered so I had to wait an extra 20 minutes to wait for my food.