Denny’s Montgomery Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Montgomery Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Montgomery Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/6/18Vicky is the best
- Rating 3.09/10/18I ordered the chicken loaded potato skillet and the chicken was really tough.Response from Denny's9/11/18Allen,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to provide us with your feedback, We at Denny's take great pride in our food and service and it seems that on this day we failed. I will follow up with our cooks.
- Rating 1.08/23/18The were out of the main part of my meal. I got there at the time it was supposee to be ready and it wasn't ready so I had to wait 15 minutes. I checked the bags to make sure everything was there and they almost forgot the desserts I ordered and I had to wait another 10 minutes because the lady working at the counter decieded to help another customer instead of making the desserts I needed. What is the point of ordering online if it's not going to ready when it said it would be.
- Rating 5.04/9/18The service was good whenever I went to go pick up my order everything was still hot and delicious when I got home I ate it and it was very good. There was very nice to me and they greeted me nicely
- Rating 4.03/26/18Took 15 minutes over the eta but the wait was worth it =)
- Rating 5.03/9/18Food was excellent
- Rating 4.01/2/18Good servise
- Rating 5.012/29/17Great service
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great service
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great job
- Rating 4.011/6/17Very convenient. Food was ready when I arrived.
- Rating 2.010/10/17We ordered ahead of time way ahead of time and went to Denny’s to get our food like 20 minutes after we ordered on the phone well we waited 30 minutes still for our food when we got there because they also forgot about one of my meals. The when we got home which is like 1/4 mile away our food was cold the fries were cold and hard and the chicken strips were cold my rice and chicken was cold it sucked but we had waited an hour almost since we placed the order so we were starving and ate the food in disappointment...
- Rating 4.09/20/17To go order was missing the honey mustard for the chicken strips!!
- Rating 5.09/9/17I have been ill and not felt like cooking lately, so it is very nice that I can get on line an order what I feel like eating. Although, I have to send my son to pick it up, delivery would be fantastic!!