Denny’s Montgomery Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Montgomery Ave
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Montgomery Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/6/17Very convenient. Food was ready when I arrived.
- Rating 2.010/10/17We ordered ahead of time way ahead of time and went to Denny’s to get our food like 20 minutes after we ordered on the phone well we waited 30 minutes still for our food when we got there because they also forgot about one of my meals. The when we got home which is like 1/4 mile away our food was cold the fries were cold and hard and the chicken strips were cold my rice and chicken was cold it sucked but we had waited an hour almost since we placed the order so we were starving and ate the food in disappointment...
- Rating 4.09/20/17To go order was missing the honey mustard for the chicken strips!!
- Rating 5.09/9/17I have been ill and not felt like cooking lately, so it is very nice that I can get on line an order what I feel like eating. Although, I have to send my son to pick it up, delivery would be fantastic!!