Denny’s Main St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Main St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Main St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/14/18Ordered the turkey dinner,and it was marvelous! Pickup service was quick, easy and accommodating. Five plus stars for Sure!
- Rating 4.010/17/18I usually come here with my husband for dinner but my last trip was after working late so i dropped in a little after midnight. I was one of three tables that night. I ordered one of my usual meals with decaf coffee. I only have 2 minor complaints. One is my vegetables we're way over salted and the second is I had to keep asking for more coffee. Other than that, I still like coming here for any meal of the day.
I do wish that Denny's offered a roll instead of garlic toast. It doesn't go well with certain dishes and offered more options with chicken other than fried.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Denny's Ramona has this on line ordering perfected,,
- Rating 5.09/26/18Everything was great. Best restaurant burger I've had in a long time. Thank you.
- Rating 5.09/10/18New General Manager is great! Seems like he really enjoys his job. He always greets everyone with a big smile and very enthusiastic. Food is great too.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Denny's in Ramona is really good with the on-line service
- Rating 1.08/8/18I PUT IN MY ORDER, GOT THERE TO PICK IT UP AND STILL HAD TO WAIT 15 MINS.
AFTER THAT THEY FORGOT MY HEARTY SAUSAGE, TWO DAY LATER I WENT TO PICK UP THE SAUSAGE I CALLED AHEAD AND STILL HAD TO WAIT 20 MINS.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Very helpful and prompt service.
- Rating 5.07/16/18excellent burgers and on line ordering was so easy. Food was ready when i arrived
- Rating 2.07/16/18I ordered a burger and it was overcooked and the patty was so dry it was actually in about 3 pieces, also I asked for grilled onions and they were just thrown in the bottom of the box and raw onion was on the bun. I had a bourbon bacon cheese burger there a few weeks ago and it was really really good. I was looking forward to another good burger and was very disappointed.
- Rating 5.07/6/18I was SUPER impressed with Denny's when I ordered last...my to-go meal was incomplete, and when I called the restaurant, the manager Fernando insisted that he RE-MAKE the part of my meal that was missing PLUS 3 other things! Wow! Fernando KNOWS customer service, and executed it perfectly and promptly! 5 stars all the way!
- Rating 4.01/17/18Since the new manager is at Ramona Denny's service has been improving, the last two weeks even the on line feature has been working, nice place,,
- Rating 5.01/17/18Good food at a reasonable price.
- Rating 5.012/5/17I picked up my order the meal was great and the food was done on time. Love this service!
- Rating 4.012/5/17On-line order was ready for pickup on time. Staff was friendly and courteous.
- Rating 4.09/19/17This local iteration of Denny's has significantly improved in the last year. The place looks and smells great. The online ordering, especially being able to order just as a guest, is a welcome addition.
My only critiques are I wish the grilled chicken was crisper/caramelized more (less gelatinous parts). Also there's an occasional disconnect with the online ordering where I'll pay for the meal, but the order isn't received by the restaurant. This has only happened a few times over the course of the year.
Overall, this Denny's in Ramona is a nice alternative to fast food places around here.