Denny’s Foothills Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Foothills Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Foothills Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.02/26/19My online order was never picked up for delivery and I had to come in to pick it up while sick and running a fever in the rain, after waiting over an hour for delivery. I requested that my food be remade since it had been sitting for over an hour. The manager claimed it had been remade, but when I picked it up my food was not only cold, but also soggy. I will never order here again.
- Rating 3.010/26/18While I like eating here, I recently decided to order delivery. While the location had pick-up and delivery in their online listing, I found out after I ordered that they did not deliver, and had to cancel the order and ask for a refund.
- Rating 5.08/21/18We order online for pick-up. So far the service has been amazing! Our order is ready on time and we have not experienced any missing items from our order. The food we order is made perfect. Taste great!
Thank you Denny's - Rancho Cucamonga!
- Rating 5.08/21/18It was great it arrived on time and my wife and kids love it. Affordable and convenient. The website some times takes a while to load but it has gotten better
- Rating 5.06/26/18I submitted a large online order (25 people) and this Denny's location was incredibly helpful and prompt with my order. The manager helped me double check everything and even assisted me with carrying all the bags to my car. The food tasted great , we will definitely order from this location again.
- Rating 2.04/3/18The food was cold everytime and the eggs were wet and weird.
- Rating 5.04/3/18This is my second online order and everything was prepared as expected. I especially like the way the food was packaged. I really enjoy the service. It is very convenient. Kudos to your Rancho Cucamonga location on Foothill.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Always great service
- Rating 5.02/22/18I just wish that location had more space and the layout was easier. It gets sooo overwhelmingly chaotic at the location ive been turned away and the servers become rude and short with you. The only server i go to repeatedly is Henry for the morning shift hes sweet and helpful every time.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Everything was as it was supposed to be and tasted great.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great service, food was ready. One worker even made a shake on the spot so it’s nice and cold/ not melting while I waited to pick up.
- Rating 1.01/2/18I ordered a shake and a club sandwich. Said it would be ready in 20 minutes. Showed up and had to wait another 20 minutes for it to be ready. They said they didn't have shakes and I was supposed to be refunded. Never got the refund. Also, the club sandwich was made wrong. Ended up being a cali club. Didn't eat it at all. Biggest waste of money. I am NEVER eating at dennys again. This us to be my favorite place. Too bad thr customer service is the poorest I've ever experineced.
- Rating 2.012/5/17While the online ordering experience was easy, I was not happy with the quality of food. I received very little avocado with my sandwich, and it was not just one sandwich I ordered. Both were without avocado. also, it looked like one of the sandwich had a piece of bread that broke off. Rather than replace, that half of the sandwich had only half of the bread. Again, the customer service was great, it was the quality of the food that was my issue.
- Rating 5.011/25/17Thank you for fast and courteous service. Everything was very good
- Rating 2.09/11/17I picked my order so I can eat it at work and was disappointed that my order was wrong and cold.
- Rating 4.09/1/17The food was prepared according to order with the exception of a request for extra gravy that went overlooked. All-in-all, however, the experience was easy and pleasant.