Denny’s Foothills Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Foothills Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Foothills Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/30/18Everything was as it was supposed to be and tasted great.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great service, food was ready. One worker even made a shake on the spot so it’s nice and cold/ not melting while I waited to pick up.
- Rating 1.01/2/18I ordered a shake and a club sandwich. Said it would be ready in 20 minutes. Showed up and had to wait another 20 minutes for it to be ready. They said they didn't have shakes and I was supposed to be refunded. Never got the refund. Also, the club sandwich was made wrong. Ended up being a cali club. Didn't eat it at all. Biggest waste of money. I am NEVER eating at dennys again. This us to be my favorite place. Too bad thr customer service is the poorest I've ever experineced.
- Rating 2.012/5/17While the online ordering experience was easy, I was not happy with the quality of food. I received very little avocado with my sandwich, and it was not just one sandwich I ordered. Both were without avocado. also, it looked like one of the sandwich had a piece of bread that broke off. Rather than replace, that half of the sandwich had only half of the bread. Again, the customer service was great, it was the quality of the food that was my issue.
- Rating 5.011/25/17Thank you for fast and courteous service. Everything was very good
- Rating 2.09/11/17I picked my order so I can eat it at work and was disappointed that my order was wrong and cold.
- Rating 4.09/1/17The food was prepared according to order with the exception of a request for extra gravy that went overlooked. All-in-all, however, the experience was easy and pleasant.