Denny’s Western Avenue
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Western Avenue
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Western Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.010/25/18Used delivery service offered online and they were over 30 minutes late! When I asked what happened I was told it was my fault for ordering on a Sunday!!
- Rating 5.07/16/18Food quality and price were great
- Rating 3.07/3/18Food was great 3 stars are due to feeling as if we purchased are food on a stolen cc or something. After receiving confirmation that my online order was ready for pickup I sent my 10 year old in to just give my info grab the food. She returns empty handed says the lady needs to see the card something I never heard .
- Rating 1.07/3/18Never recieved my food i ordered nor a refund!!!!!
- Rating 3.03/26/18The quality of the food was not the same as in the restaurant. Food was cold (potatoes and eggs) which made the rest of the meal not worth eating. I also think the chicken fried steak is starting to taste like fastfood hamburgers, which is taste like it wasnt real beef or beef with additives. For the deliver fee and the food we received, it wasnt worth it.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Always friendly service. The staff here really get to know you and make you feel comfortable. I tried to the TO GO service and that was just as good. 5 Stars
- Rating 1.01/27/18Order pick up at the Palos Verdes location is horrible. The woman there don't know the menumber so my order is wrong every time. I have had to stop going all together because employees are rude and make you feel uncomfortable. I work nearby and a waiteas with blonde short hair older, comes in rude and has left without paying. Anyway, I can't go to a location where I cannot even order of the menu I can only order what they know of it. I spend so much money on orders that are I comelete or wrong .
- Rating 1.01/17/18The food was not fresh as the Denny’s in PCH in Harbor City. My fries were horrible, tasted a day old. I will stick with the Harbor City location.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Wonderful customer service. Employees are very friendly and the food is delicious!
- Rating 5.010/17/17Fast delivery and great food!
- Rating 5.010/12/17Definitely what you expect from Dennys love their bfast, just about anything. Excellent attention to packaging.