Denny’s W Redlands Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Redlands Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Redlands Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/19/17Bad experience. I arrived for pickup after 45 mintues of placing the order. The order should have been ready at least ten minutes before I arrived. When I got there, my order had not even been givin to the cook. Apparently the waitress didnt notice that the order had come in. I end up having to wait twenty minutes for my order to prepared. This is the second time this has happened and I likely won't be ordering online anymore. Why should I place an online order if I have to wait 20 minutes in store for my meal to be ready. Another bad experience and it made me late for work, I won't be returning.
- Rating 3.010/17/17Had to wait almost 15 minutes. Past requested pick up time. Did not appreciate the long wait. Should have been ready within 5 minutes.
- Rating 2.09/11/17Would've put 1 star if not for the pretty good customer service I received during my pick up. When I got to work, literally a 30 second walk away, the burger was super soggy and fell apart. Was expecting more than a handful of tots, the milkshake was like drinking milk and I requested no ice in my drink...but they added ice. Very friendly employees though
- Rating 5.09/11/17I enjoyed my lunch, this was the first time using the online order. It worked well.
- Rating 4.09/5/17Order was correct order was correct service was speedy have no complaints
- Rating 4.08/22/17Sometimes my to-go order has my eggs on a separate plate and sometimes the breakfast is all thrown together on one plate.