Denny’s Alabama St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Alabama St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Alabama St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/4/18It was perfect and delicious. Thank you
- Rating 4.04/4/18Everything was great. Except the french toast was over cooked almost burnt.
- Rating 2.03/19/18french fries were cold. as if they've been sitting there since before i even placed my order. i called right after i ordered to ask for 2 sides of ranch with my order and the lady who answered the phone said "I'm too busy right now just ask us when you get here." then when i got there, everybody looked confused when i said i was there to pick up my online order.just was not the experience i was looking for.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Waitress was friendly and happy even though it was busy as hell. My order is always complete and nicely placed in the bag.
- Rating 1.02/26/18Didn’t include dressing for salad. Hash browns were not cooked enough and food was cold.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Real simple,quick and easy to place your order online!!
Everything I ordered was perfect.and it was ready when I got there. Great Service.
- Rating 5.012/12/17My order was right and ready when I arrived and it was delicious!
- Rating 5.010/17/17Excellent service. Quick and they got everything correct. Much better than going through some drive-thru and they mess up half the order! I have gone back several times now and never a miss on service and quality!
- Rating 5.010/10/17Always great service everyone is very friendly
- Rating 1.09/5/17My order was not ready! They had to re-take the order & I had to wait until it was cooked & prepared. My order was not complete had to remind them I ordered a coffee! What good is it to order & pay your order online if it will not be ready! My husband and I visit Denny's Redlands at least 4 times a month. Servers know us there. I do have to say their on-site service is excellent! But they are unable to handle online ordering.