Denny’s Alabama St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Alabama St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Alabama St.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.06/3/19Meal was stil hot when we pick it up and brought it back to work. Thank you. Everything was good.
- Rating 1.05/6/19the service here sucks, went to pick up my order and they had no record of the order, went home for copy of order and when I returned about a half hour later they still refused to honor that. now I am out 13.24 money wise. will never return to this place or refer this place.
- Rating 1.04/24/19Both entrees were messed up And missing items. Was not satisfied at all.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Good service
- Rating 5.011/14/18I love the 4 dollar breakfast but sometimes I would rather have toast instead of pancakes with my eggs and bacon.
- Rating 2.011/7/18Special instructions were not followed. I'm allergic to cheese and specified "no cheese", but there was cheese. Also, the dinner came with 2 sides, but they only included 1.
- Rating 5.010/17/18The employees are awesome here. I ordered online and it was ready for me when it was promised.
- Rating 5.09/25/18I have ordered from here twice for mobile orders and both times I had a great experience, they are so friendly and fast service!
- Rating 5.09/20/18Never had the burger beforeand i found out that i was missing out on a good old American classic! I TRULY LOVED IT!
- Rating 3.08/21/18Ordered pancakes with blueberries and oat pancakes with bananas on top. Was charged for blueberries and bananas. Called restaurant and they asked if I wanted to go back for fruit. (AT TWO O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING.)
- Rating 5.04/4/18It was perfect and delicious. Thank you
- Rating 4.04/4/18Everything was great. Except the french toast was over cooked almost burnt.
- Rating 2.03/19/18french fries were cold. as if they've been sitting there since before i even placed my order. i called right after i ordered to ask for 2 sides of ranch with my order and the lady who answered the phone said "I'm too busy right now just ask us when you get here." then when i got there, everybody looked confused when i said i was there to pick up my online order.just was not the experience i was looking for.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Waitress was friendly and happy even though it was busy as hell. My order is always complete and nicely placed in the bag.
- Rating 1.02/26/18Didn’t include dressing for salad. Hash browns were not cooked enough and food was cold.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Real simple,quick and easy to place your order online!!
Everything I ordered was perfect.and it was ready when I got there. Great Service.
- Rating 5.012/12/17My order was right and ready when I arrived and it was delicious!
- Rating 5.010/17/17Excellent service. Quick and they got everything correct. Much better than going through some drive-thru and they mess up half the order! I have gone back several times now and never a miss on service and quality!
- Rating 5.010/10/17Always great service everyone is very friendly
- Rating 1.09/5/17My order was not ready! They had to re-take the order & I had to wait until it was cooked & prepared. My order was not complete had to remind them I ordered a coffee! What good is it to order & pay your order online if it will not be ready! My husband and I visit Denny's Redlands at least 4 times a month. Servers know us there. I do have to say their on-site service is excellent! But they are unable to handle online ordering.