Denny’s Aviation Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Aviation Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Aviation Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/10/18Food was on time, hot and good. Glad to have tho service from Denny’s.
- Rating 4.09/10/18The breakfast sausage was burnt on one side and I couldn’t bite through it and the sour cream had a piece of lettuce in it, the bacon Tator tots were somewhat burnt. When I called they said they would give me a partial credit.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Well it's a lot easier for me to get delivery from Denny's extremely quick because I only live 2 blocks away. But everything was great! I'm definitely going to use the app again and order more frequently. Especially since they have a wide variety menu. Very handy definitely would recommend.
- Rating 5.08/21/18Tony is the best waiter in the South Bay. We have been going to this Denny’s since my children were infants and now they are grown adults with kids of their own and Tony has always treated us with class and dignity.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Food was hot and as expected. Love the pancakes!
- Rating 5.07/11/18Excellent
- Rating 1.07/11/18Our food was ready when promised, but much of it was disgusting. The website has a lot of glitches as well. For example, we wanted two chicken strip dinners with just fries as the side, but you cannot do that. You must order two different sides so we had to order the strips and fries separately, which was more expensive. Our two orders of buffalo chicken strips were rubbery and hard to eat. The fries were the tiny end pieces and the ranch was q flavorless and watery. None of our food was hot. Also, we ordered a kid's cheeseburger meal, which is shown on the site as a plain bun with no seeds. We got the burger and it had a seeded bun, which our child will not eat. Our experience was a waste of $40.
- Rating 5.06/26/18I have always been a fan of Denny's Breakfast! Lumberjack Slam was enough for 2. Homestyle Sausage was delicious!
- Rating 1.02/21/18Horrible delivery. Food was 20 mins late and cold.
- Rating 3.01/2/18I usually order 7-9 meals for my family. Very often theres something missing on at least 2 of the meals. I know with a large order like that its easy to overlook some items but when its very irratating. It has happened the last 3 times I have order.
- Rating 5.012/20/17Online ordering process was easy. Our meal for 3 people was ready when I arrived and food quality was great!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Great food and speed of service. My only wish is that the App could be improved so that I don't need to log in every time I use it. Otherwise, one very happy customer!
- Rating 4.08/31/17The food is always great and an excellent value. Only issue was this was a pick up order and they didn't include the side sauces for the appetizers.
- Rating 5.08/29/17Food was good
- Rating 1.08/21/17My latest experience with online ordering with Denny's was not a pleasant one. For starters, I ordered two spaghetti dishes, and only received one. Also, the drinks were delivered in a very flimsy cardboard tray. As soon as I received the tray from the delivery person, the drinks toppled out of both sides and spilled onto the floor! I asked about getting replacement drinks, but the request was turned down. I've always had good experiences with Denny's until this particular order, which is really disappointing. I'm hoping corrective action is taken so this is not experienced on future orders.
- Rating 3.08/17/17Menu and food are excellent. I was unable to create an account, though I was able to order as a "guest".
Account questions are duplicated and confusing.
After failing repeatedly to create an account, I was told to try again after 30 minutes. A day later I was told immediately again to wait 30 minutes, and could not proceed.