For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Broadway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Broadway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/7/18The staff act like its a bother to serve you even though they are in the SERVICE industry. I will continue to go to the Denny's @ 3715 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, 95051 at least they appreciate customers.
- Rating 4.08/7/18I'm glad Denny's still has breakfast specials & some healthier options. I like Dennys & hope they will keep following popular trends to add healthier options. I'm glad you changed the pancake recipe, but I'm trying not to eat so much wheat. It's a guilty treat, though.
- Rating 4.04/17/18Good
- Rating 5.03/26/18Love the to go ordering and the way each meal is prepared with condiments and paper towels, and forks.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Hhh
- Rating 1.010/10/17Although I had good experiences at other locations (San Mateo, South San Francisco), Redwood City is wayyyy behind.
- had to show the email from the order even if I had my licence (so I went back to the car);
- spoke to 4 different workers there and none was speaking or willing to speak English. I am ok with inclusion but have at least some of your staff willing to speak in English.