Denny’s W Foothill Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Foothill Blvd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Foothill Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/5/17Poor service it took one hour to get my food and they got the order wrong. They do not care about the online order system, go to a different Denny’s other than the one in Rialto or eat somewhere else. The food was bad and very small small portions. When we called the manager to complain, it seemed like he did not care. Thank you.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Great
- Rating 5.010/26/17Great service. Nice staff!
- Rating 5.09/25/17Prompt service. My meal was hot and ready for pickup.
- Rating 1.09/19/17Very disappointed on the fact I had to wait an hour to get my food after ordering it and leaving my house 20 minutes after like it said and my food wasn't ready had to complain twice and when I got home food iteams were missing
- Rating 1.09/11/17Horrible service. Food was not ready
- Rating 4.08/28/17Service with a smile and a sense of humor
- Rating 5.08/17/17Great service, food hot and not skimpy. I will definitely be back