Denny’s W Foothill Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Foothill Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Foothill Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/14/18I luv it my food is always the way I want it and always done and ready to go when I arrive
- Rating 4.07/16/18Always good
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great service and food!!!
- Rating 1.07/3/18When I arrived at the restaurant after placing my order on the app, the crew had no idea what I was talking about. I showed them on the phone app that I had place my order, I had placed it for the correct location, and I had already been charged. They were still confused, and unconcerned about my frustration; in fact, they seemed irritated to have to be dealing with it. One woman told another what my order had been (two ice cream sundays) and how to prepare it: she then left. The 2nd woman prepared my order and presented me with the sundays and an apology for the mix up. I gave her a nice tip and left. We soon discovered the sundays were not made how I had ordered them, but we ate them anyway. I love Denny's and go frequently to locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. This location is consistently the worst for service, product, and atmosphere. Although I'm often in this neighborhood, I've all but stopped patronizing this location. I just ended up there on this occasion because of limited options. I won't make that mistake again. P.S. The Fontana location on Valley Blvd has a friendly, neat, and professional staff, they prepare their food properly, and the restaurant always looks great! That's a much better bet for a quality experience!
- Rating 5.07/3/18Food was prepared properly and ready when promised. Staff was pleasant. Food was good. I have to laugh because Denny's has the thinnest bacon on the planet, but it is good and it was cooked perfectly. No complaints.
- Rating 1.06/26/18Went 10 minutes early. Wait an extra 30 minutes for my order because their wasn’t enough staff
- Rating 5.04/5/18I ordered the T bone steak dinner for the first time from Denny's. It was well done as requested very tender and quite tasty. I wasn't sure what to expect outside a steak house, but I'm glad I tried it and will do so again in the future. We ordered take out. The food was ready when we got there. Our side dishes complimented the meal. Good job Denny's!
- Rating 2.03/26/18Forgot the ranch on my tenders again and also no salt on the fries
- Rating 3.02/27/18Workers don't even know the street addresses around them so I had to triple check to find out they didn't know. Would be nicer to have an easier way to check if your address is right via Google maps in case workers don't know where they are working.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Always a good experience
- Rating 1.02/20/18My food was packaged very messy. My syrup was wrapped in a cup with plastic wrap so it made a horrible mess. My pancakes looked like they were just thrown in the box and all the topping on one side of the pancake. Very disappointed with my order
- Rating 1.01/2/18I would not recommend take out from this location.
My eggs were so severely undercooked that my Santa Fe skillet was uneatable as my entire breakfast was smothered in raw egg. My order was cold, and they forgot 1 of the 3 stacks of panacakes I ordered so by the time this was completed everything I ordered had long past being warm.
This was completely disappointing and will not be ordering breakfast again from Denny’s to go
- Rating 5.01/2/18The lady manager at the Florida City Denny's , (spanish looking lady) goes above and beyond her duties. On December 31 my sister and I placed an order with her and it was almost midnight but I wanted to be home by midnight to be able to be with the rest of my family, she made sure my order was out on time with everything I needed inside my bag, I was able to make it home minutes before midnight, so glad that she cared to make sure everything was good and on time. I'm not sure of her name but she deserves recognition.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Awesome service
- Rating 1.012/5/17Poor service it took one hour to get my food and they got the order wrong. They do not care about the online order system, go to a different Denny’s other than the one in Rialto or eat somewhere else. The food was bad and very small small portions. When we called the manager to complain, it seemed like he did not care. Thank you.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Great
- Rating 5.010/26/17Great service. Nice staff!
- Rating 5.09/25/17Prompt service. My meal was hot and ready for pickup.
- Rating 1.09/19/17Very disappointed on the fact I had to wait an hour to get my food after ordering it and leaving my house 20 minutes after like it said and my food wasn't ready had to complain twice and when I got home food iteams were missing
- Rating 1.09/11/17Horrible service. Food was not ready