Denny’s W Foothill Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Foothill Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Foothill Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.02/20/19Had to wait 20 minutes to be able to be attended and get my order. Also the waitress was rude.
- Rating 5.012/22/18Great
- Rating 3.012/11/18Orders were wrong!
- Rating 1.011/6/18Worst service I have received didn’t provide all my sides. The pancakes had a weird smell went back to the location for a refund and they told me I couldn’t get a refund because the manager was not available to submit the refund online. I ask if she can help me with that she said she didn’t know how to do it. Had to call customer service to receive the refund still waiting on the refund .
- Rating 3.010/16/18I ordered the potato soup online, and when I got to the restaurant they did not have any only the chicken noodle. And the waitress was rude about it.
- Rating 1.010/3/18Didn’t let me order through door dash. And when it did the time kept going up. 30-40 min wait up to 2 hours!!!!
- Rating 5.09/21/18We have been pleased with our food so far.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Quick service it’s ok .
- Rating 5.09/6/18Excellent service
- Rating 2.08/28/18I saw an ad about 20% off your ‘next’ visit if you sign up for the denny’s account. So I did, placed my order, and I wasn’t sure where I was supposed to receive my coupon from? I paid it and figured I could get it sorted out once I picked up my food. It was really busy so I understand that, but the manager was super unhelpful. This was 8/26/18 and when I asked to speak to a manager, the man I spoke with told me “we don’t give coupons we only take them” then walked away and went on to seat people. No need to be rude!
- Rating 5.08/14/18I luv it my food is always the way I want it and always done and ready to go when I arrive
- Rating 4.07/16/18Always good
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great service and food!!!
- Rating 1.07/3/18When I arrived at the restaurant after placing my order on the app, the crew had no idea what I was talking about. I showed them on the phone app that I had place my order, I had placed it for the correct location, and I had already been charged. They were still confused, and unconcerned about my frustration; in fact, they seemed irritated to have to be dealing with it. One woman told another what my order had been (two ice cream sundays) and how to prepare it: she then left. The 2nd woman prepared my order and presented me with the sundays and an apology for the mix up. I gave her a nice tip and left. We soon discovered the sundays were not made how I had ordered them, but we ate them anyway. I love Denny's and go frequently to locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. This location is consistently the worst for service, product, and atmosphere. Although I'm often in this neighborhood, I've all but stopped patronizing this location. I just ended up there on this occasion because of limited options. I won't make that mistake again. P.S. The Fontana location on Valley Blvd has a friendly, neat, and professional staff, they prepare their food properly, and the restaurant always looks great! That's a much better bet for a quality experience!
- Rating 5.07/3/18Food was prepared properly and ready when promised. Staff was pleasant. Food was good. I have to laugh because Denny's has the thinnest bacon on the planet, but it is good and it was cooked perfectly. No complaints.
- Rating 1.06/26/18Went 10 minutes early. Wait an extra 30 minutes for my order because their wasn’t enough staff
- Rating 5.04/5/18I ordered the T bone steak dinner for the first time from Denny's. It was well done as requested very tender and quite tasty. I wasn't sure what to expect outside a steak house, but I'm glad I tried it and will do so again in the future. We ordered take out. The food was ready when we got there. Our side dishes complimented the meal. Good job Denny's!
- Rating 2.03/26/18Forgot the ranch on my tenders again and also no salt on the fries
- Rating 3.02/27/18Workers don't even know the street addresses around them so I had to triple check to find out they didn't know. Would be nicer to have an easier way to check if your address is right via Google maps in case workers don't know where they are working.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Always a good experience