Denny’s China Lake Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s China Lake Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s China Lake Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18This was the first time I used online ordering at Denny's. The process was simple, and the food was ready for pick up right when I walked in the door. The two meals were exceptional as well! Thank you Denny's for providing this service!
- Rating 3.011/28/18They are usually pretty good but this time they didn’t pay attention to what I wanted taken off of one of my meals. They fixed it but the server packed the to go bag too full and when I walked out I embarrassingly allowed the handle of the bag (which I had a hard time holding because it was too full) to fall from my fingertips and one of my plates fell on the ground. Also, if you build your own omelette, if you don't choose cheese as one of the items you do not get cheese so I suggest not customizing it or you’ll pay extra for something I thought would automatically come on an omelette. The pancakes are always good so I’m glad I got those at least.
- Rating 1.011/28/18I waited 10 minutes at the counter without anyone even greeting me.
- Rating 2.011/14/18For the second time we ordered from Denny’s takeout and then second time we had a bad experience. We have officially learned our lesson. We were missing food from our order. When we called about it they were rude and wanted us to come right then to get the food. I guess we could have let the rest of the food go cold so we could go pick up the stuff they missed...
- Rating 5.011/6/18Good food good service
- Rating 2.010/31/18Did not have the Turkey I wanted, and was billed to credit card and had to be refunded with 2 day wait. A real pain in the butt.
- Rating 3.010/30/18Service and accuracy seems to have gone down since the remodel
- Rating 5.09/10/18As always my food was ready and hot when I picked up! I love Dennys AP! makes those nights that I'm too tired to cook a breeze!
- Rating 2.09/7/18They didn't put my cheesecake in the bag.
- Rating 1.09/3/18Staff never listens to request always mess up orders. I was trying to dine in today and was completely ignored for over 5 mins waiting to be seated while the staff stood around and talked
- Rating 2.08/21/18The food was cold and potatoes were soggy. They also forgot to give us the orange juice that came with our meal.
- Rating 5.08/17/18Fast and friendly service.
- Rating 5.07/4/18Cooking at this location was above average. Proper cooking of steak to my request.
- Rating 1.06/26/18I tried to call to order around 12am but it went directly to the voicemail that had a full mailbox. So I ordered online. When I picked up my food the restaurant was not busy, so I’m not sure why no one answered the phone. I brought my food home and my wife’s salmon was very dry and my smoked Gouda steak skillet had an orange cheese and did not taste like Gouda. I tried calling again to let them know but it went straight to a full mailbox again. Very unsatisfied and disappointed with the service.
- Rating 5.05/16/18Wonderful service, good food, decent prices! Always consistant and friendly!!
- Rating 1.04/9/18Pancakes were burnt on one side and they hid it on the bottom.
Food was obviously not made til I already showed up for pick up. Scheduled for 5:45pm and didn’t receive it til after 6.
- Rating 2.02/27/18I order a French toast slam and I didn't get my eggs! Disappointed I don't understand how you leave off something that is on the receipt!
- Rating 5.02/21/18Fast and easy online ordering.
- Rating 5.02/20/18The manager that bagged my food was amazing. He had wonderful customer service!
- Rating 1.01/25/18I got a email saying I would get a free grand slam after my next online order, I ordered online and its been days and still i havent recieved anything! No emails, no deals in app, no coupon on account, nothing! I contacgef theough email, no reply. Also the night i went to pick up my order they didnt ask for my name, ID, signuature, or anything. They just said, “are you a pick up?” And handed me my food. Which was missing items. Needless to say, NEVER will be doing online order again.