Denny’s China Lake Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s China Lake Blvd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s China Lake Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/6/17Website was easy to navigate. The food was hot and ready when I arrived. All was delicious!!!
- Rating 2.010/27/17The order website has gone squirrelly. Whole wheat pancakes were available via the Value Slam, but not with the Build Your Own Slam. In the end, "Error Detected" would show up when trying to pay and the order would not go through. Has happened twice in the last week.
- Rating 5.010/26/17All perfectly prepared as normal
- Rating 5.010/10/17My wife, my 93 yr old Mother-in-Law and I normally eat at Denny’s in Ridgecrest, Ca. about every 2 weeks. We also use their “Take-Out” service also about every 2 weeks. What a nice place to eat. Nothing fancy. But it’s clean, with a polite staff and the food has “always” been great. We go at different days and times. So we get to see slow and busy times! Service has been consistent no matter when we go! Like I said; “Denny’s, a nice place to eat!”
- Rating 5.010/10/17Was very fast and easy to use web site and do order online food was ok just need a bit more gravy on the chicken fried steak and potatoes but other then that was a good quick meal.
- Rating 1.09/19/17Gave wrong food and it was ice cold. Got there on time, had to wait and the food was wrong and cold. Not a repeat customer.
- Rating 1.09/11/17Food was wrong waitress wouldn't fix
- Rating 2.09/11/17I ordered a biscuit and gravy breakfast, pancakes, and dessert to go. Everything was ready on time, but my hash browns and pancakes were over cooked, and my biscuit didn't have enough gravy. Dessert was okay.