Denny’s China Lake Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s China Lake Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s China Lake Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/10/18As always my food was ready and hot when I picked up! I love Dennys AP! makes those nights that I'm too tired to cook a breeze!
- Rating 2.09/7/18They didn't put my cheesecake in the bag.
- Rating 1.09/3/18Staff never listens to request always mess up orders. I was trying to dine in today and was completely ignored for over 5 mins waiting to be seated while the staff stood around and talked
- Rating 2.08/21/18The food was cold and potatoes were soggy. They also forgot to give us the orange juice that came with our meal.
- Rating 5.08/17/18Fast and friendly service.
- Rating 5.07/4/18Cooking at this location was above average. Proper cooking of steak to my request.
- Rating 1.06/26/18I tried to call to order around 12am but it went directly to the voicemail that had a full mailbox. So I ordered online. When I picked up my food the restaurant was not busy, so I’m not sure why no one answered the phone. I brought my food home and my wife’s salmon was very dry and my smoked Gouda steak skillet had an orange cheese and did not taste like Gouda. I tried calling again to let them know but it went straight to a full mailbox again. Very unsatisfied and disappointed with the service.
- Rating 5.05/16/18Wonderful service, good food, decent prices! Always consistant and friendly!!
- Rating 1.04/9/18Pancakes were burnt on one side and they hid it on the bottom.
Food was obviously not made til I already showed up for pick up. Scheduled for 5:45pm and didn’t receive it til after 6.
- Rating 2.02/27/18I order a French toast slam and I didn't get my eggs! Disappointed I don't understand how you leave off something that is on the receipt!
- Rating 5.02/21/18Fast and easy online ordering.
- Rating 5.02/20/18The manager that bagged my food was amazing. He had wonderful customer service!
- Rating 1.01/25/18I got a email saying I would get a free grand slam after my next online order, I ordered online and its been days and still i havent recieved anything! No emails, no deals in app, no coupon on account, nothing! I contacgef theough email, no reply. Also the night i went to pick up my order they didnt ask for my name, ID, signuature, or anything. They just said, “are you a pick up?” And handed me my food. Which was missing items. Needless to say, NEVER will be doing online order again.
- Rating 4.01/23/18Always good food here and good service. I turned 67 January 17 this year. My only complaint is I was sick on my birthday. I could not go to get my birthday grand slam since I was getting over the flu.. I came in the next day and was denied my birthday deal. I thought that was kinda mean. Since I moved here in 2000 I have been a customer here and I did have my drivers license on me to verify my birthday date.. I felt one day later what's the big deal? And since I don't have a car and walked to the restaurant yes that was mean to do to a 67 year old woman MEAN!!!!!!
- Rating 4.01/17/18The food was very good, but my hash browns with cheese were not in my delivered order.
- Rating 2.01/9/18I wasn't pleased. It was the evening of New Year's Day, and the restaurant had major stocking problems. The restaurant had run out of french fries, and my salad was topped with some kind of dust that I can only assume was the grindings at the bottom of a large sack of croutons...and the salad itself just wasn't-thin strips of lettuce, a couple of cherry tomatos, and a single slice of wilted cucumber.
Then there was my burger, with a single leaf of romaine lettuce that was so wilted and nasty looking that I decided to abandon it, a decision made much easier when both halves of the bun disintegrated into crumbs on my first bite. The meat and cheese itself, though, were quite good.
It'll be a while before I order using the online/carryout app again.
- Rating 5.01/3/18Good job
- Rating 1.01/2/18I called Denny’s to place my order and was told, “It’ll be a while!”, as soon as I mentioned I wanted to place a to-go order. It was quite unprofessional and disturbing that the first thing I heard after I mentioned I was calling to place an order was, “It’ll be a while!”. Oh, and it gets better. Then, I asked, “how long is the wait?” And I got a response of, “Sir, you can place or order, but we are busy and we are unsure of what it’ll be ready”.
As you can imagine, I got off the phone quite confused and never placed that order. This, a couple days later, I decided to give them another try, to which my order was missing it’s scrambled eggs. This has happened more times than I ever received a correct order. I am ultimately disappointed with Denny’s.
- Rating 5.012/27/17App was super quick and food ready just as fast
- Rating 5.012/19/17Food was hot and ready when we picked it up.