Denny’s Madison St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Madison St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Madison St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/28/18This is our go to location. It is close to home and on the same street as my son's school. Our new favorites are the dulce de leche pancakes and the bacon gouda burger. My son loves the pancake puppies and Denny's bacon is his favorite bacon above all other bacon.
- Rating 5.08/15/18After picking up our lunch I had to stop at two other places before returning home. I was upset with myself because I thought food would not be all that great. But much to my surprise it was delicious. Thank you!
- Rating 2.08/14/18DoorDash dropped the ball and was over an hour late. When I called the restaurant someone was very rude and said it’s not Denny’s fault and for me to call DoorDash. So unprofessional and rude instead of understanding considering I used the Denny’s app to order.
- Rating 2.08/14/18I will never buy a salad from Denny's again. the lettuce was limp and old. I even got the stub of the head of lettuce. Yes the part you throw away! Your breakfast menu is great but the salad was a bad experience.
- Rating 2.07/11/18Everytime I come it takes forever to be seated and for my waiter to come. I always get frustrated eating there but It is the closest one to my house. I even tried the online pick up service & had to wait 10 more minutes when I came to the right pick up time.
- Rating 5.07/3/18The staff is very friendly.
- Rating 1.06/26/18I ordered online when I got home I noticed my order was wrong, I called and they told me to go back (which it wasn’t around the corner) I asked to be refunded the amount of the things I was missing and they said they couldn’t.
- Rating 2.02/27/18The last three mobile pick up orders were very disappointing. The Dulce de Leche Pancakes looked nothing like the picture. Maybe a sprinkle or two of cinnamon. No whipped cream or caramel were included. Forgot two sausage in the waffle slam. We were happy with our first 5-6 orders, then the quality went way down these last two months.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Food was great and the service as well.
- Rating 2.012/19/17food was just okay, meats were not well done as per order, I microwaved at home, and had to use my own pancake syrup as none was provided...but they would not honor my $3 off $15 coupon nor would they give me the pie that you advertised free with $20 purchase. My order was $24 and change before tax so I dont understand. I emailed regarding this but no one replied. Cocos may cost a bit more but feel they give a darn at least.
- Rating 1.012/19/17We were actually really upset with outrage recent visit-usually we order late nights, and it’s more for snacking and binge watching our go to items are the sampler and hush puppies- however it’s been the 2nd time in a row where the items that are included in the order are not given to us and there is hair in our food-although management did offer and gave us a refund, it does not take away the fact that our food had someone else’s hair in there. We have been going to dennys for about 17yrs and hope they work on improving this issue but don’t see ourselves coming anytime soon
- Rating 4.012/5/17I wish there was a way to keep my fries hot!
- Rating 1.010/30/17Bad experience with side orders and not well prepared for dinner entrees will not be ordering again
- Rating 5.010/10/17I LOVE the new Denny's App. I placed my order for pick up, and it was ready (made exactly how I requested) in less than 15 minutes. Looks like I found a new addiction! :)
- Rating 5.09/6/17Every time I've ordered from this location they have had my order ready and are always so nice.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Love this dennys great customer service and the food is so good