Denny’s Van Buren Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Van Buren Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Van Buren Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/24/18Food was prepared right and arrived in a timely manner
- Rating 5.09/25/18Great service when I went to pick up my order. Food was excellent. Will keep ordering again Thanks!!!!
- Rating 1.04/17/18My pick up order was horrible, my hashbrowns were so burned and my food was cold. I ended up throwing it all away.
- Rating 5.03/6/18My online order was on time and on the money! Definitely recommend to all
- Rating 2.02/27/18Barely any meat on the Philly. Fries were undercooked.
- Rating 5.01/30/18The food was perfect and was made quickly and to our specifications!
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great service great food.
- Rating 4.01/22/18It was all good except that part of my order was missing. But I would use again.
- Rating 1.01/2/18My order was missing 2 items. When I called to let the store know I was questioned if I had actually ordered the missing items.
- Rating 5.010/27/17Good services.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Quick and easy!
- Rating 5.09/25/17I usually order online but the service is fast and convenient once my order is received by the restaurant. It says 20 minutes and I’m usually there within that time and it is ready.