Denny’s Van Buren Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Van Buren Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Van Buren Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/3/19The food was terrible. We ordered 2 orders of chicken fried steak and eggs and the gravy was so salty, it was unedible. Even scarping it off the steak was not enough to allow for consumption. One order was eggs over easy and they were not prepared that way and so were also unedible. Unfortunately, since we ordered through DoorDash we could not send the food back and ask for something else. What a disaster this order was and we are so disappointed with our order.
- Rating 1.03/16/19I wont be ordering from this dennys again. They took a really long time to make my food and they got my order wrong.
- Rating 5.012/24/18Food was prepared right and arrived in a timely manner
- Rating 5.09/25/18Great service when I went to pick up my order. Food was excellent. Will keep ordering again Thanks!!!!
- Rating 1.04/17/18My pick up order was horrible, my hashbrowns were so burned and my food was cold. I ended up throwing it all away.
- Rating 5.03/6/18My online order was on time and on the money! Definitely recommend to all
- Rating 2.02/27/18Barely any meat on the Philly. Fries were undercooked.
- Rating 5.01/30/18The food was perfect and was made quickly and to our specifications!
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great service great food.
- Rating 4.01/22/18It was all good except that part of my order was missing. But I would use again.
- Rating 1.01/2/18My order was missing 2 items. When I called to let the store know I was questioned if I had actually ordered the missing items.
- Rating 5.010/27/17Good services.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Quick and easy!
- Rating 5.09/25/17I usually order online but the service is fast and convenient once my order is received by the restaurant. It says 20 minutes and I’m usually there within that time and it is ready.