Denny’s University Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s University Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s University Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18I made my food order approximately at 9:40 am, on the Denny's App.
Paid for my food on the App and was told to pick up my order at 10 am.
I arrived at 9:55 am and waited in a line of around 5-6 persons, a couple of them were waiting to pick up their take out and the rest wanted to pay their bill. There was one person behind the counter and was trying to take care of everyone, even the people that arrived to eat in, believe me it was chaotic for this employee and he looked very stressed. The Manager would come and help a person then leave for about 5 minutes then come back and do the same again.
When I finally spoke with the employee and told him that I was there for a pick up, he told me to wait because everything was backed up.
The lady that was ahead of me was told the same, she was furious and claimed that she had been there for nearly 20 minutes! She waited for another 5 and then told the employee that she did not want nothing anymore and walked out. I myself was tired of waiting and approached the employee again, but this time the manager arrived also, so I spoke with him and told him my displeasure of having to wait for 25 minutes for a stack of pancakes and french toast, so he went over to where they they serve the food and came back with nothing. So I asked him to look at some 3 bags right behind him in a counter in front of the cash register, (just like I had asked the employee and he had looked and had told me that none of those bags were mine) so he looked at all 3 bags and one them was mine! Those bags where there all this time since I had arrived and now it was 10:30 am and countless of people had been served prior to me and that poor lady that had left, I'm sure that one of those bags was hers. I was very upset because of the poor management, but kept my cool. The only thing I told the manager was that I had been waiting there all this time and the bag was there all this time!
And that my food was obviously cold by now, and all I got from the manager was that, "oh, your food is still warm".
Believe me I had the mind to leave without the food as well, but unfortunately I had already paid for it on the App!
Very Upset customer.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Excellent!! Great service!
- Rating 4.011/6/18Good food, done on time and ready to go.
- Rating 2.010/30/18Very slow service.
- Rating 1.010/26/18My dish was prepared wrong
- Rating 2.010/9/18The food was cold and I came on time to pick up smh
- Rating 5.09/25/18Great customer service love when I got there food was ready to go!
- Rating 1.09/5/18i thought i had placed a delivery order, when i discovered it was a pick-up order, i called the restaurant and was unable to change it to delivery or to cancel the order, i was also unable to correct this on your web site.since the charge was made to my credit card, i had to prepare myself AND my disabled son and go pick up my food. i am very unhappy with this experience and am unlikely to patronize your business again
- Rating 1.08/22/18i don’t ever get my food on time
- Rating 1.08/7/183rd time in a row that we get home and we realize we ste missing food
- Rating 2.07/31/18Some food items I ordered weren’t in my order. I called Denny’s back re the issue. The manager got on the phone and said I could come get the missing items but I had the food delivered because there was no transportation at the time. Well the manager proceeds to tell me I didn’t order from them I ordered from door dash and they can’t refund me for the items. She was very rude about it I’m trying to explain to her I ordered from Denny’s via Denny’s on demand from a Denny’s email I rcvd. Well she told me” I don’t care how many times you say it we don’t deliver and I can’t help you”. We are new to the riverside area just purchased a home there. It is safe to say I will NEVER order or go to that Denny’s location ever again
- Rating 5.07/31/18Al the food was fantastic. The thing that that i would change is to make more of the in house menu available online
- Rating 1.04/9/18The customer service is awful! Called back 2 mins after placing my online order to confirm something was put on hold and person who answered was rudely holding a conversation with another employee talking about my request in spanish however i speak spanish as well so I understood everything. I visited this dennys at least 5 times in one week. In each visit the service left a lot to desire.
- Rating 1.04/4/18I am very unsatisfied with my online ordering from Denny's ! They billed me for 2 children's souvenir cups they said they ran out , and when I asked if they credited me back for them they said "yes ." Which they never did .
- Rating 5.04/3/18It was clean, great customer services
- Rating 5.03/22/18Love Denny's! Great menu & value :)
- Rating 5.03/14/18I love the staff here. I don't ever go to any other Denny's.
- Rating 1.03/14/18I ordered delivery service on two different occasions. Was shorted on items both times due to the same person filling the items who doesn't understand the menu or the orders. Spoke to this person on the phone and was told to come to the restaurant and he would give me the missing food. Defeats the purpose of ordering delivery. This person is incompetent and very poor at customer service.
- Rating 1.01/30/18not good area and not a good customer service
- Rating 1.01/17/18Ordered online to get the advertised free slam, but never received it. Went to the store to ask about it and the employee at the register acted as if the promotion never existed.