Denny’s University Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s University Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s University Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/9/18The customer service is awful! Called back 2 mins after placing my online order to confirm something was put on hold and person who answered was rudely holding a conversation with another employee talking about my request in spanish however i speak spanish as well so I understood everything. I visited this dennys at least 5 times in one week. In each visit the service left a lot to desire.
- Rating 1.04/4/18I am very unsatisfied with my online ordering from Denny's ! They billed me for 2 children's souvenir cups they said they ran out , and when I asked if they credited me back for them they said "yes ." Which they never did .
- Rating 5.04/3/18It was clean, great customer services
- Rating 5.03/22/18Love Denny's! Great menu & value :)
- Rating 5.03/14/18I love the staff here. I don't ever go to any other Denny's.
- Rating 1.03/14/18I ordered delivery service on two different occasions. Was shorted on items both times due to the same person filling the items who doesn't understand the menu or the orders. Spoke to this person on the phone and was told to come to the restaurant and he would give me the missing food. Defeats the purpose of ordering delivery. This person is incompetent and very poor at customer service.
- Rating 1.01/30/18not good area and not a good customer service
- Rating 1.01/17/18Ordered online to get the advertised free slam, but never received it. Went to the store to ask about it and the employee at the register acted as if the promotion never existed.
- Rating 5.01/9/18It was prompt and the food was hot! Thank you!
- Rating 5.01/2/18I love Denny's one of my favorites places to eat at, always get good service and always satisfied when I leave.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Me and my family love dennys eating in or taking out they always get our order right!
- Rating 5.012/13/17Great value. Fast friendly service. Food was hot and incredibly convenient. Two thumbs up.
- Rating 5.011/7/17The biscuits and gravy are phenomenal. Finger licking good food made fast and fresh. Thank you !
- Rating 5.010/30/17I actually didn’t go here, I’ve never even been to California. Somebody just gave you my email at some point. But that said, I always love Denny’s, so keep up the good work my dudes.
Random Dude from Ohio
- Rating 5.010/17/17Thank you this mobile ordering is wondeful
- Rating 4.09/5/17The food was good, but it took forever to be helped at the front desk.
- Rating 1.08/23/17Terrible customer service, your host was ridiculous, took forever and treated me as if I was stealing food.