Denny’s Rocklin Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Rocklin Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Rocklin Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/25/18Delicious breakfast! Ordered online and meal was ready quick for pick up!
- Rating 1.09/5/17I ordered food online for pickup, the website said the food would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived 20 minutes later and they didn't even have my order. The server had to turn the printer on for the store to receive online orders and three popped out, my order, one from that morning and one from the day before. Then they said it would take another 20 minutes for my order to be ready. I did not have another 20 minutes to wait so I asked for a refund and was told she could not because the GM was not present and he was the only one that can issue refunds. But ultimately the worst part of my experience was the crew never owned the mishap, they tried to push blame and shift responsibility. I've worked in the food for years, it baffles me how terrible customer service has become. Your job is to offer a service to a customer so superior that they will come back and bring friends with them, if you drive away all your repeat business then I guarantee you will be unemployed.
1) if the system isn't reliable don't use it.
2) if your company screws up, own it and make it right.
3) if you don't want to be in customer service then get out.
4) you really can't refund a meal? I didn't even get my food.
5) is this how you would want yourself or your family treated?