Denny’s S. Nogales
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Nogales
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Nogales
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Delivery via Dennys.com, UberEATS, Postmates
- ●Free Wifi
- Rating 5.08/12/18Love the food
- Rating 2.07/31/18It was the first time I ordered for delivery. The food was soggy and cold.The portion of fries was very small and the vegetables on one of the order were almost non-existent. I asked as a special instruction for the sour cream on the nachos to be put on the side. It was not done so it made the nachos arrive cold and very soggy. Not happy with the order.
- Rating 1.06/26/18When I arrived at the time I was given only half of my order was ready and in a bag. I had to wait close to 15 minutes for the second half of my order. It was not a pleasant experience.
- Rating 2.04/9/18Hi, there is a big difference between ordering food to go and ordering food at the restaurant. The quality of the food goes down big time. When I picked up my order I had to wait about 8 minutes for a two stack of pancakes to be ready, after the rest of my food was aready, that wait time plus the 3-5 minutes to get home made for some more cooler than warm food. I enjoy the quality of your food for the price but the “to go” isn’t always the best of experience. It was also a busy day and I had to park far as they “to go” parking was take up by regular patrons.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Host was awesome. Very attentive even though lobby was busy.
- Rating 4.02/21/18Foods great, they listened to my directions of leaving the food at the front door, but I didn’t recieve a fork, knife, and syrup
- Rating 5.01/30/18Very fast to go
- Rating 5.01/30/18Love the service !!!
- Rating 4.01/30/18Did not receive free grand slam that was advertised after first online grand slam order
- Rating 5.09/12/17Always great food and a friendly place
- Rating 5.09/8/17Tasty meal and wonderful service