Denny’s Auburn Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Auburn Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Auburn Blvd.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.06/11/19Useing the app is fine but the food nd service at the dennys I ordered at was very very bad. Its a long shot calling it food. It was not my first bad experience at that Dennis but it will be my last. I'm sorry but I'll have to find somewherr else to eat. I'm a full time collage student so every dine I spend has to be watched and that was my one meal of the day a d it was very very bad
- Rating 3.06/4/19Gravy was super salty the other day when i ordered biscuits and gravy...on both meals.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Order ready when it was supposed to be,
food was good.
- Rating 3.011/14/18Had to ask for my shake
- Rating 2.09/9/18We live about 500 feet from Denny's. My son arrived at the Denny's early and walked home with the order quickly; still the food was barely warm. The server did not include the caramel syrup for either order of banana pancakes we'd ordered. When I called, I was told to bring both orders back. I'm confined to a walker, and my son is autistic. He was already disappointed about the order, and is extremely anxious about confrontation. Denny's insisted I walk our orders back to the restaurant, hobbling on my walker, to wait in the lobby, for two cups of caramel syrup that are listed on the online menu as coming standard with the order.
This is a once a month treat for us - and this order wasn't much of a treat at all. Getting through my apartment's security gate while juggling two orders from Denny's and my frightened son just to retrieve caramel syrup that one of Denny's employee's didn't bother putting into the bag seemed like a lot to go through without getting so much as an apology from the restaurant.
Going through all that would have made our food cold and unappetizing, and having spent close to $40 on breakfast to be told to bring the food back so Denny's can inspect it to be sure the caramel syrup is actually missing before giving us the missing syrup is insulting and a lot of work on our part for sloppy performance on Denny's part. Maybe an apology and a credit on a future order would have been a better choice? Not thrilled with customer service, how they treated either me or my son or the quality of the lukewarm overpriced breakfast with the missing caramel syrup.
- Rating 5.09/5/18We've used the delivery service about 5 times now and our food always arrives in a timely and delicious manner! thank you
- Rating 5.08/28/18Tyttttttttttttttt. Tyttttttttt tyttt ttytty.
- Rating 4.07/31/18No complaints... I ordered online and the food was ready with no mistakes on time. I would have given 5 stars if they delivered to my address since delivery is an option.
- Rating 1.07/24/18i ordered tenders and they tasted old and over cooked .
- Rating 5.07/23/18The best place!
- Rating 4.06/26/18Quick service and warm food
- Rating 2.06/26/18Online order - missing items. Charged me extra for stuff but didnt give it to me?
- Rating 4.04/4/18Very good service.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Fast and hot, ready for pick up as stated
- Rating 5.03/6/18Excellent, order it on line, and pick it up on time
- Rating 5.01/30/18Fast and accurate
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great system, ordering on line. The food was ready when I arrived to pick it up.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Food was done within alloted time,,,,quick service
- Rating 2.010/30/17Forgot my soda and my cranberry sauce for my turkey.
- Rating 5.010/18/17Awwready