Denny’s Auburn Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Auburn Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Auburn Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.07/31/18No complaints... I ordered online and the food was ready with no mistakes on time. I would have given 5 stars if they delivered to my address since delivery is an option.
- Rating 1.07/24/18i ordered tenders and they tasted old and over cooked .
- Rating 5.07/23/18The best place!
- Rating 4.06/26/18Quick service and warm food
- Rating 2.06/26/18Online order - missing items. Charged me extra for stuff but didnt give it to me?
- Rating 4.04/4/18Very good service.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Fast and hot, ready for pick up as stated
- Rating 5.03/6/18Excellent, order it on line, and pick it up on time
- Rating 5.01/30/18Fast and accurate
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great system, ordering on line. The food was ready when I arrived to pick it up.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Food was done within alloted time,,,,quick service
- Rating 2.010/30/17Forgot my soda and my cranberry sauce for my turkey.
- Rating 5.010/18/17Awwready
- Rating 3.010/3/17My onion rings were burnt and not very good
- Rating 2.09/19/17Every visit there is a problem with my order, sanitary issues,improper orders,food presentation etc. I have even had a problem with online orders as well as DoorDash. I have been a restaurant manager myself so I do consider labor and food cost and so forth and I have let a lot of things slide but to make continuous mistakes one after another it's getting a little bit tired now . I am not agreeing to feature my first and last name on business websites or any other media advertisement.