Denny’s E Commerce Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Commerce Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Commerce Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/11/18Fast and good delivery. Food’s temperature and taste were both on point. Thanks
- Rating 5.09/5/18Great to have my favorite breakfast foods delivered almost anytime. WAY TO GO DENNY'S !!!! (:-)
- Rating 5.09/5/18Great delivery service and food was yummy and perfect temperature.
- Rating 1.07/31/18I used the Denny app to order for the first time and Denny’s called and said they were out of 3 items we ordered so we cancelled. Frustrating as it was my first time ordering through the app. The store was suppose to refund me and they said they couldn’t. Still til this day I haven’t been refunded. The girl I talked to at Denny’s was very nice but still very frustrating with the process. Especially since corporate says the store refunds me and they say they don’t.
- Rating 5.07/31/18YOU'LL HAVE LIVED UP TO YOUR PROMISES, I APPRECIATE THEE OPTION AND CONVENIENCE OF THE DELIVERY AND THE MEALS WERE AS EXPECTED...WERE ON FOR FUTHER BUSINESS IF ITS OK!!! JT GODSPEED
- Rating 1.07/31/18I placed an online order at approximately 5:30am and the restaurant was closed. They charged me and didn’t provide food. I had to take time out of my busy morning and call to speak with a manager for a refund.
- Rating 1.06/26/18I was not happy with my order. My milkshake and sprite was missing. Also, when my address was transmitted to door dash the apartment number was incorrect. Other then that my food was delicious.
- Rating 1.02/21/18The burger was dry and nasty
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great Service. Good Management.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Always great service at this location. If they are slow then it’s because it’s really busy but there is a sense of urgency. My online order was ready when I arrived to pick it up and the food was great. All the utensils and condiments I required weee included in the bag.
- Rating 1.01/23/18The staff working that afternoon was a MESS! The lady at the cash register (new girl i hope) couldnt take a split payment and spent nearly 7 minutes to serve the first gentleman. I had an online order. The lady at the cash register acknowledged me and asks me to take a seat while she gets my order. I was left waiting about another 7 minutes until she returned to seat another customer. Not only did she forget to grab my food, she forgot my drink as well. Hoping that particular staff gets their act together.
- Rating 4.01/17/18Great taste and the eggs over medium were perfect. I gave four stars because this to go order had portions that were less than what would have been served had I sat down in the restaurant.
- Rating 5.012/28/17Fast and always friendly service.
- Rating 5.012/21/17Love my Dennys crew!!! So happy they now have a new phone system to make sure they don’t ever miss a call again. Well done District Manager.
- Rating 5.012/5/17My Dennys needs a new phone system. Have complained about it twice before. Please help.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Food was perfect!
- Rating 1.011/28/17This is THE WORST LOCATION. Takes forever to get seated. Food is always served late. When one is on 1 hour lunch break, and food is served leaving us only 5 minutes to eat, IT IS NOT GOOD.
Customer service is poor. FEW AND SLOW MOVING WAIT STAFF.
Restrooms have no supplies.
- Rating 3.010/26/17Food was good, but server forget to give utensils, napkins and my side of fries were forgotten. I had to go back to get the order. I'm giving a 3 star because it was waived off my bill.
- Rating 5.010/10/17I love coming to this location. It's a large clean restaurant and they are always busy and usually well staffed. Dennys pancakes are the absolute best. When I order To-Go, the order is ready when I get there with all the condiments and utensils ready I need to enjoy my meal.
- Rating 1.09/25/17The pancake where over cooked and so was the bacon. I will not come back to this location