Denny’s E Commerce Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Commerce Way
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Commerce Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.010/26/17Food was good, but server forget to give utensils, napkins and my side of fries were forgotten. I had to go back to get the order. I'm giving a 3 star because it was waived off my bill.
- Rating 5.010/10/17I love coming to this location. It's a large clean restaurant and they are always busy and usually well staffed. Dennys pancakes are the absolute best. When I order To-Go, the order is ready when I get there with all the condiments and utensils ready I need to enjoy my meal.
- Rating 1.09/25/17The pancake where over cooked and so was the bacon. I will not come back to this location
- Rating 1.09/25/17My order was a hour late and the steaks were terribly dry I couldn't reach dennys by phone other than a voicemail and my hamburger buns were soggy and our fries were cold.
- Rating 1.09/19/17Most likely would not order again very disappointed on the size of the salad for the price I paid wilted lettuce and onw little piece of avacado when it was an avacado and chicken salad
- Rating 5.08/18/17Very good