Denny’s E Commerce Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Commerce Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Commerce Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18Food perfect and on time. Thanks
- Rating 5.012/4/18Excellent pancakes and fast service!
- Rating 4.011/14/18I ordered delivery online and the door dash driver picked up my food but never delivered it. The manager was very helpful and gave me a refund.
- Rating 2.011/6/18My food is always burned or not good. The portions are much too low. I am disappointed with dennys.
- Rating 4.011/6/18Food was good just not ready when I was told it would be. Ended up waiting a bit for my pick up. All in all a good experience.
- Rating 5.010/16/18The food was delicious.
The food was ready when I came in to pick it up.
- Rating 4.010/13/18Pancakes taste way better!
- Rating 5.09/25/18Always good
- Rating 5.09/11/18Fast and good delivery. Food’s temperature and taste were both on point. Thanks
- Rating 5.09/5/18Great to have my favorite breakfast foods delivered almost anytime. WAY TO GO DENNY'S !!!! (:-)
- Rating 5.09/5/18Great delivery service and food was yummy and perfect temperature.
- Rating 1.07/31/18I used the Denny app to order for the first time and Denny’s called and said they were out of 3 items we ordered so we cancelled. Frustrating as it was my first time ordering through the app. The store was suppose to refund me and they said they couldn’t. Still til this day I haven’t been refunded. The girl I talked to at Denny’s was very nice but still very frustrating with the process. Especially since corporate says the store refunds me and they say they don’t.
- Rating 5.07/31/18YOU'LL HAVE LIVED UP TO YOUR PROMISES, I APPRECIATE THEE OPTION AND CONVENIENCE OF THE DELIVERY AND THE MEALS WERE AS EXPECTED...WERE ON FOR FUTHER BUSINESS IF ITS OK!!! JT GODSPEED
- Rating 1.07/31/18I placed an online order at approximately 5:30am and the restaurant was closed. They charged me and didn’t provide food. I had to take time out of my busy morning and call to speak with a manager for a refund.
- Rating 1.06/26/18I was not happy with my order. My milkshake and sprite was missing. Also, when my address was transmitted to door dash the apartment number was incorrect. Other then that my food was delicious.
- Rating 1.02/21/18The burger was dry and nasty
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great Service. Good Management.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Always great service at this location. If they are slow then it’s because it’s really busy but there is a sense of urgency. My online order was ready when I arrived to pick it up and the food was great. All the utensils and condiments I required weee included in the bag.
- Rating 1.01/23/18The staff working that afternoon was a MESS! The lady at the cash register (new girl i hope) couldnt take a split payment and spent nearly 7 minutes to serve the first gentleman. I had an online order. The lady at the cash register acknowledged me and asks me to take a seat while she gets my order. I was left waiting about another 7 minutes until she returned to seat another customer. Not only did she forget to grab my food, she forgot my drink as well. Hoping that particular staff gets their act together.
- Rating 4.01/17/18Great taste and the eggs over medium were perfect. I gave four stars because this to go order had portions that were less than what would have been served had I sat down in the restaurant.