Denny’s Bercut Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Bercut Drive
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Bercut Drive
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/30/18Service was fast! Order was right! Customer service was excellent!
- Rating 5.01/17/18Service was outstanding!!
- Rating 1.01/2/18Manager at this location was really rude, she is not able to help customer needs.
Food wasn't the way I requested
Very dissatisfied and unhappy
- Rating 5.011/29/17I have always enjoyed the food and received exceptional friendly service.
- Rating 1.010/26/17Unfortunately this was another disappointing experience at this dennys location. Last several times our dine in experience was horrible. So we thought we would try the app ordering process. We places our order at 9:50 pm. And was told it will be ready for pick up at 10:25. We arrived at 10:35 And when we asked for our order they had a look if confusion. They said sorry we didn t check our online orders. They had 5 backed up in there. Some who ordered before us. So we had to stand for 25 min because there was no seating open. Never offered a discount, free dessert or even a soft drink while we waited. Never have we been so consistently disappointed at a location. The next night we pre ordered pizza guys and the food was delivered almost right on the stated time. This location needs lots of management and customer service training.
- Rating 3.010/17/17The service was great but the food was mediocre. The location is kinda sketchy with a lot of homeless looking people lurking around the property.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Awesome food and quick service :)
- Rating 2.09/12/17The online ordering was easy. The pickup was not great. Service was slow, food was cold and thrown together. I will not be ordering from Denny's for a while.
- Rating 1.09/11/17This location was extremely busy. There were numerous home listen to visuals beating themselves in both the male and female restrooms . This location was understaffed and I felt very badly for employees there . Although I ordered my food 30 minutes prior to getting there. It took me another 30 minutes, in which I had to wait for my food and then another 15 minutes to get my drinks that they forgot to give me
- Rating 2.09/11/17For my orders usually wrong or they are missing items that are advertised on the menu and I find it inconvenient that when using the app there is no option to cancel your order.
- Rating 4.09/6/17I was shocked to learn I cannot order food to go unless I do it online. I sat on my car and made the order online and sure enough it went through. I still don't understand why I was not allowed allowed to make an order at the counter.
- Rating 1.09/5/17It was the worst to go Denny's experience that I have ever had. The restaurant was understaffed and my order was incorrect and I had to wait more than 40 minutes beyond the estimated pick up time. Then when I called to speak to a manager, I got put on hold and hung up on. It was very disappointing.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Thank you, as always.