Denny’s Salida Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Salida Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Salida Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.01/10/19Poor order on line.
- Rating 5.012/12/18My family loves eating here!
- Rating 5.010/25/18Great food and even better service!! At midnight! Thank you guys!
- Rating 2.08/29/18I did a to go order from home I got the deal where you get a dollar milk shake with a purchase of a burger. Once arriving the food was ready but they forgot to make the Milkshake. Which is fine but once I got my milk shake if was 3/4 filled. Wasnt every happy about that. I know it’s a dollar milk shake but if I order a milkshake I want a hole milkshake
- Rating 1.08/7/18I was in California only once, about 20 years ago... If there is any record of my visiting your Salida Blvd. location recently, there is some serious falsification involved.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Great service!! Will be returning.
- Rating 5.07/4/18Was surprised it was ready when i was 5 minutes early.
- Rating 5.04/9/18It was quick and easy, when I picked up food, it was ready
- Rating 3.03/19/18Food was ready and warm at the time of pickup. Very convenient. My pancakes were forgotten on my order though. Receipt print out didn't match what I ordered as far as substitutions so this could be the reason. Suggest maybe a few more characters of more than 40 at the time of order entry.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Everything was good
- Rating 5.02/21/18Service with a smile. They always treat you like you are the vip of the day.
- Rating 5.02/20/18The waitresses and hostess at the Salida Ca location are always very welcoming and helpful. I’ve never encountered a bad experience at this location.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Your Salida Denny's is great, but over six months ago I sent a complaint about your Ripon location and the waitress totally forgot my salad (restaurant only had 5 tables seated and her excuse was that she was talking to someone and forgot), and I never heard anything back from you all.... So, what good is it to send a message or review; you ignore us as the consumer. I will no longer go to your Ripon store. If you wanna admit this nation wide, go for it!!
- Rating 3.09/25/17Ordered breakfast that came with drinks. Food wasn't ready by the time indicated. Staff sent us on our way with no drinks. Had to go back inside and wait several more minutes for orange juice ans coffee to be prepared
- Rating 2.08/28/17The food was ok. Had to go back only to find out you package the food strangely. Will not be doing to go again. Where's my Hulu trial?