Denny’s E Blanco Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Blanco Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Blanco Rd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/5/18Always great, thank you!
- Rating 5.012/4/18I ordered on-line. My food was ready and hot when I arrived. The server was very nice, a pretty young woman. The food was good and more than I could eat. The senior fish dish had a lot less food for about the same price, but that's the idea, seniors need fewer calories. There not many items on the dinner menu that we like because they are too close to dinners we can make at home or get at Costco.
- Rating 4.011/30/18I wanted to thank Denny's for making my Thanksgiving memorable.
I am a healthcare provider and had to work that evening, so i decided to order dinner for my children and I. Denny's is a favorite for my family so i was happy to see your new service. I scheduled the pickup at 11am so we could eat before I went to work. I picked up my meal at a very crowded restaurant only to find out when I got home that a significant part of my dinner was not in the bag. Frustrated is only one word I can use to describe my feelings. I work an hour from home and it's almost noon. I now had to pack all the food back up, cause no one believes they could make a mistake and take it back to the restaurant. My missing items were mashed potatoes and my pecan pie. I waited patiently as she went through the bag of food, asked the cook if he remembers putting mashed potatoes with my meal and why I hadn't received my pie.
I took my cold food and hot mashed potatoes home, reheated the rest of our meal and broke bread with my sons about an hour before I left for work.
The food overall was good, but the stuffing was terrible it looked as though it was the last in the container so they just threw it in as a bonus. They could've kept that!
I think I'll stick to dining in at Denny's, but it will be awhile cause I'm a little unhappy with you. I didn't say I wont go back cause I enjoy the pancakes, but Denny's is going on punishment for 6 months.
Thank you for taking time to listen to my memorable Thanksgiving🙃
Mary L Kouakou
- Rating 5.011/9/18This is my first time using online ordering and it was a problem-free experience. I would use this option again when I want to enjoy Denny's at home.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Great service at this Denny's located on E. Blanco Road. Always go their for lunch and get served promptly. The food is also great.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Great service from Denny’s part
- Rating 5.09/5/18👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
- Rating 5.09/5/18👍🏻🤗
- Rating 1.09/5/18my order was incorrect. had to drive back to restaurant after already home with my food
- Rating 5.08/9/18This service was excellent! Ordering was easy and delivery was fast! 5he food arrived hot and was delicious!
- Rating 4.08/7/18My order wasn’t all the way correct but they fixed it no problem
- Rating 2.08/1/18The hash brown balls were so salty that I could not eat them.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Great customer service
- Rating 5.07/23/18Great service
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great service fast clean
- Rating 5.07/11/18Good was great! It was ready at the time specified. Packaging to take home was sturdy. Very easy ordering and paying. Will definitely order again.
- Rating 5.06/26/18I was honestly impressed with this Denny's. I've been to other locations and was not greeted like I was at the Blanco location....awesome. I will continue to order online and come in to dine. Awesome experience!
- Rating 4.06/20/18A+
- Rating 5.04/10/18Denny's on E.Blanco in Salinas deserves 10 stars for my 2 previous experiences. Food was great and staff very friendly.
I look forward to my next visit!!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Leslie on the Blanco Denny’s location is awesome! She goes the extra mile to make sure my breakfast orders are done correctly and are ready on time for pick up. She always has a friendly smile!