Denny’s E Blanco Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Blanco Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Blanco Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/10/18Great service from Denny’s part
- Rating 5.09/5/18👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
- Rating 5.09/5/18👍🏻🤗
- Rating 1.09/5/18my order was incorrect. had to drive back to restaurant after already home with my food
- Rating 5.08/9/18This service was excellent! Ordering was easy and delivery was fast! 5he food arrived hot and was delicious!
- Rating 4.08/7/18My order wasn’t all the way correct but they fixed it no problem
- Rating 2.08/1/18The hash brown balls were so salty that I could not eat them.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Great customer service
- Rating 5.07/23/18Great service
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great service fast clean
- Rating 5.07/11/18Good was great! It was ready at the time specified. Packaging to take home was sturdy. Very easy ordering and paying. Will definitely order again.
- Rating 5.06/26/18I was honestly impressed with this Denny's. I've been to other locations and was not greeted like I was at the Blanco location....awesome. I will continue to order online and come in to dine. Awesome experience!
- Rating 4.06/20/18A+
- Rating 5.04/10/18Denny's on E.Blanco in Salinas deserves 10 stars for my 2 previous experiences. Food was great and staff very friendly.
I look forward to my next visit!!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Leslie on the Blanco Denny’s location is awesome! She goes the extra mile to make sure my breakfast orders are done correctly and are ready on time for pick up. She always has a friendly smile!
- Rating 5.03/14/18I used the online order opinion and was completely satisfied. The order was ready when I got there and everything was correct. I was in and out in a flash.
- Rating 5.03/9/18I always have a good experience when I dine in at this dennys never have I had an unsatisfactory experience
- Rating 4.03/6/18Could have had more hash browns on it. Otherwise everything was great
- Rating 4.01/24/18Great customer service!
- Rating 1.012/12/17I already left message on your online service. Do me a favor and download app and then order a omelette with fruit and no toast, no potatoes, plus avacado. And then see what you get. That’s what I like and have not gotten the order right yet. Let me know how you do. Steve