Denny’s N Palm Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Palm Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Palm Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/9/18POOR and demand a refund
- Rating 5.07/12/18Love this location always have my food ready on time
- Rating 5.07/3/18Love this place I been going to this Danny's for years every one is very nice
- Rating 5.07/3/18Well i was hesitant but the website worked. Food was as ordered. Remembered all condiments which is very important to me and it came within the time frame promised and still warm. Driver was prompt and professional. So far so good. Will do again.
- Rating 2.06/26/18We ordered online and were told the food would be ready at 11:22am. We showed up a few minutes late just because it was the weekend and we know it gets busy. We were told that our food hadn’t even been cooked yet and had to wait another 15 minutes. We will be reconsidering ordering from denny’s in ththe future.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Love getting pampered from time to time. My husband and I eat at Denny's from time to time, and we always enjoy the great food, polite service. With the exception of one time (when the delivery service was not available for delivery) Denny's delivers the same quality and quantity of food it serves in its restaurant.
- Rating 2.03/29/18Our order was incomplete when we got home after pickup. We had to drive back to get the blue berry hush puppy pancakes. No reason was given...no offer to take them off our bill for the inconvenience. .no discount offered on future visits. Very sad response to their mixup that put us out on an entire return visit. The order was on our receipt but not in our bag.
- Rating 4.03/17/18Food was slightly cold, live about 5 mins away.
- Rating 5.01/30/18The food is great service& staff are courteous and helpful.
- Rating 1.01/23/18Eggs were not cooked had to finish cooking them at home. The quality of the online order is really bad.
- Rating 5.01/18/18Food was correctly cooked and warm when I picked it up
- Rating 5.01/3/18I have been here twice and both times were amazing. This last time was my Anniversary and Denny’s did not disappoint. Thank you so much!!
- Rating 1.012/13/17The manager did not want to give me my money back and her cooks did not understand extra made my plate 4 times before I just said ok cuz I didn't want spit in my food
- Rating 5.012/12/17Delicious food as always. Food was hot, tasty and the quantity was the same if not more than what you get when you visit the diner. Delivery person was polite and on time with a smile. Although the delivery fee seems reasonable the service I think works best if you order more than one menu selection at a time. Overall, I would recommend this service to anyone short on time and hungry!
- Rating 1.012/5/17Food wasn’t ready until 28 minuets after the stated time on email. When I got my order it was not complete so I had to wait an additional 5+ minuets. When I got home I still did not have enough forks or condiments.
- Rating 1.010/17/17I order it it's said 9:15 it's will be ready I got there 9:20 and I still needed to wait 30 more I asked for the manager to come and tell her about my problem
- Rating 5.09/11/17👍