Denny’s N Palm Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Palm Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Palm Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/16/19food was good just like I want it done it was and when I got there to pick up it was ready no wait time I will do it again
- Rating 3.02/14/19Slow but they were busy and understaffed and training
- Rating 5.02/14/19Everything was exactly how I ordered it
- Rating 5.012/18/18Awesome! Food was just as it would be in the restaurant, but it’s at your own house! Great service and nice deliverers.
- Rating 1.012/4/18Disappointing every time either they don’t have something and you don’t find out until you show up to pick up or the food is just thrown together by someone who hates their job.
- Rating 3.012/4/18Food is always cold but it tastes good
- Rating 4.011/29/18Nachos were awsome to go person rocked.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Very easy app and my pickup was pleasant and most importantly, accurate.
- Rating 1.010/3/18I ordered the new meditterean chicken and when I had got it the chicken was under cooked , still pink and a little raw. They offered me a refund or a new plate I asked for a refund and they told me they wouldnt do it
- Rating 1.09/10/18Try to order from this place for delivery to get an error message saying this location cannot deliver my order even we are located within 3 miles, so i decided to pick up instead i drove there just to see a huge sign saying "WE DELIVER" you surely do, maybe across the street, so we pick up our food got home just to find out an incomplete order, no wonder the place is empty.
- Rating 1.08/9/18POOR and demand a refund
- Rating 5.07/12/18Love this location always have my food ready on time
- Rating 5.07/3/18Love this place I been going to this Danny's for years every one is very nice
- Rating 5.07/3/18Well i was hesitant but the website worked. Food was as ordered. Remembered all condiments which is very important to me and it came within the time frame promised and still warm. Driver was prompt and professional. So far so good. Will do again.
- Rating 2.06/26/18We ordered online and were told the food would be ready at 11:22am. We showed up a few minutes late just because it was the weekend and we know it gets busy. We were told that our food hadn’t even been cooked yet and had to wait another 15 minutes. We will be reconsidering ordering from denny’s in ththe future.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Love getting pampered from time to time. My husband and I eat at Denny's from time to time, and we always enjoy the great food, polite service. With the exception of one time (when the delivery service was not available for delivery) Denny's delivers the same quality and quantity of food it serves in its restaurant.
- Rating 2.03/29/18Our order was incomplete when we got home after pickup. We had to drive back to get the blue berry hush puppy pancakes. No reason was given...no offer to take them off our bill for the inconvenience. .no discount offered on future visits. Very sad response to their mixup that put us out on an entire return visit. The order was on our receipt but not in our bag.
- Rating 4.03/17/18Food was slightly cold, live about 5 mins away.
- Rating 5.01/30/18The food is great service& staff are courteous and helpful.
- Rating 1.01/23/18Eggs were not cooked had to finish cooking them at home. The quality of the online order is really bad.