Denny’s N Palm Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Palm Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Palm Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/4/18Disappointing every time either they don’t have something and you don’t find out until you show up to pick up or the food is just thrown together by someone who hates their job.
- Rating 3.012/4/18Food is always cold but it tastes good
- Rating 4.011/29/18Nachos were awsome to go person rocked.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Very easy app and my pickup was pleasant and most importantly, accurate.
- Rating 1.010/3/18I ordered the new meditterean chicken and when I had got it the chicken was under cooked , still pink and a little raw. They offered me a refund or a new plate I asked for a refund and they told me they wouldnt do it
- Rating 1.09/10/18Try to order from this place for delivery to get an error message saying this location cannot deliver my order even we are located within 3 miles, so i decided to pick up instead i drove there just to see a huge sign saying "WE DELIVER" you surely do, maybe across the street, so we pick up our food got home just to find out an incomplete order, no wonder the place is empty.
- Rating 1.08/9/18POOR and demand a refund
- Rating 5.07/12/18Love this location always have my food ready on time
- Rating 5.07/3/18Love this place I been going to this Danny's for years every one is very nice
- Rating 5.07/3/18Well i was hesitant but the website worked. Food was as ordered. Remembered all condiments which is very important to me and it came within the time frame promised and still warm. Driver was prompt and professional. So far so good. Will do again.
- Rating 2.06/26/18We ordered online and were told the food would be ready at 11:22am. We showed up a few minutes late just because it was the weekend and we know it gets busy. We were told that our food hadn’t even been cooked yet and had to wait another 15 minutes. We will be reconsidering ordering from denny’s in ththe future.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Love getting pampered from time to time. My husband and I eat at Denny's from time to time, and we always enjoy the great food, polite service. With the exception of one time (when the delivery service was not available for delivery) Denny's delivers the same quality and quantity of food it serves in its restaurant.
- Rating 2.03/29/18Our order was incomplete when we got home after pickup. We had to drive back to get the blue berry hush puppy pancakes. No reason was given...no offer to take them off our bill for the inconvenience. .no discount offered on future visits. Very sad response to their mixup that put us out on an entire return visit. The order was on our receipt but not in our bag.
- Rating 4.03/17/18Food was slightly cold, live about 5 mins away.
- Rating 5.01/30/18The food is great service& staff are courteous and helpful.
- Rating 1.01/23/18Eggs were not cooked had to finish cooking them at home. The quality of the online order is really bad.
- Rating 5.01/18/18Food was correctly cooked and warm when I picked it up
- Rating 5.01/3/18I have been here twice and both times were amazing. This last time was my Anniversary and Denny’s did not disappoint. Thank you so much!!
- Rating 1.012/13/17The manager did not want to give me my money back and her cooks did not understand extra made my plate 4 times before I just said ok cuz I didn't want spit in my food
- Rating 5.012/12/17Delicious food as always. Food was hot, tasty and the quantity was the same if not more than what you get when you visit the diner. Delivery person was polite and on time with a smile. Although the delivery fee seems reasonable the service I think works best if you order more than one menu selection at a time. Overall, I would recommend this service to anyone short on time and hungry!