Denny’s Coronado Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Coronado Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Coronado Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/14/18Good 😊👍🏼
- Rating 4.010/31/18I didnt recieve the french toast i ordered and was charged for.. Everything else was good.
- Rating 1.010/30/18Server barely touched our table but what really upset me was seeing a kid throw up, then cleaned improperly. You are required to clean it with an OSHA kit or one similar approved. Instead a mop with dirty water was used and it took about 10 minutes for an employee to come pick it up. During the wait a child and a few minutes later an adult stepped on it. A sign of warning was not placed to make patrons aware to prevent possible contamination or exposure to illness.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Food was so good
- Rating 1.010/30/18Was very disappointed with my latest experience. First time ordering online for pick up, probably the last. I made special requests in the “notes” section of the items i was ordering but clearly they did not get read. In addition to that, they gave me the wrong sandwich AND forgot the garlic bread with the spaghetti I ordered, which was the main reason my son likes that dish. I was on an important call when i rushed in to pick up the order so unfortunately i did not notice that pretty much everything was wrong until we had sat down to eat. I contemplated going back to get it fixed but you can imagine my hesitation when everyone had already started to eat their food. Overall, the experience was far from what I expected, which is not a good thing.
- Rating 5.010/28/18Service was great. People are very friendly and helpful.
- Rating 3.010/16/18I really liked the food and i know its more of a doordash but issue but the delivery person sat in the same spot for 45 mins after they received the food and by the time it got here it was cold.
- Rating 5.010/16/18servicio muy rapido... excelente!!!
- Rating 5.010/10/18Was great
- Rating 5.010/10/18The staff there is very friendly, however, sometimes the wait to be served could be a little prolonged. The new menu is good & the desserts are amazing, especially because of the prices & coupons are grately appreciated there. The new location is very well decorated and spaced.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Everything was tasty and got here real quick! Great service!
- Rating 5.010/3/18Love dennys..keep it up
- Rating 4.010/3/18Food was delivered quickly (I live less than a mile away). Scrambled eggs could’ve been less hard to compensate for reheating after delivery. Other than that, good service.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Fast and fantastic!
- Rating 4.09/10/18DoorDash driver was incompetent and unprofessional. Food was GREAT!
- Rating 5.08/17/18Good food
- Rating 5.08/14/18Super fast and delicious!
- Rating 3.08/7/18I wasn't provided with napkins or silverware. The food was warm and tasted good.
- Rating 1.07/28/18Please take more pride in food. I go to a lot of other Denny’s. The food is cold and you reheat old French fries
- Rating 1.07/28/18Don’t reheat French fries. Make fresh ones