Denny’s Coronado Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Coronado Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Coronado Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/10/18Was great
- Rating 5.010/10/18The staff there is very friendly, however, sometimes the wait to be served could be a little prolonged. The new menu is good & the desserts are amazing, especially because of the prices & coupons are grately appreciated there. The new location is very well decorated and spaced.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Everything was tasty and got here real quick! Great service!
- Rating 5.010/3/18Love dennys..keep it up
- Rating 4.010/3/18Food was delivered quickly (I live less than a mile away). Scrambled eggs could’ve been less hard to compensate for reheating after delivery. Other than that, good service.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Fast and fantastic!
- Rating 4.09/10/18DoorDash driver was incompetent and unprofessional. Food was GREAT!
- Rating 5.08/17/18Good food
- Rating 5.08/14/18Super fast and delicious!
- Rating 3.08/7/18I wasn't provided with napkins or silverware. The food was warm and tasted good.
- Rating 1.07/28/18Please take more pride in food. I go to a lot of other Denny’s. The food is cold and you reheat old French fries
- Rating 1.07/28/18Don’t reheat French fries. Make fresh ones
- Rating 1.07/28/18Need fresh French fries not reheated
- Rating 3.07/21/18they have tables available but they dont seat people
- Rating 5.07/11/18All good
- Rating 5.07/11/18Always very friendly and efficient.
- Rating 1.04/17/18I arrived on time, the chef was asleep so the waitress had to go wake him up to make my food.
If you’d like specifics feel free to contact me
- Rating 2.04/16/18While if we are lucky and we recieve the food prepare correctly, there is as lways something missing. Either an item that was part of meal is missing, soecial instructions are ignored, and uf you call the restaurant then we are given the run around. Ive ordered 5 out of 7 days only once has the order arrived as rewuested or missing items. It dies no good to call bc they demand photos. I have 2 kids that need to eat and dont have time to photo, call, and basically beg for help. I never get any resolution which is awful especially after paying $5.50 for delivery. I wont order from them again.
- Rating 1.03/26/18Pancakes we’re burnt
- Rating 4.03/20/18Food was good as usual, location was crowded but service was quick and friendly.