For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Alvarado
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Alvarado
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.01/4/18I submitted an online order and it "wasn't received" although the money was taken from my account. I left the restaurant without food or proof of a refund. It wasn't until 40 mins later after leaving a message for the general manager that I was able to get an email confirming a refund
- Rating 5.01/2/18Whether I meet friends for breakfast or order a pie to take out, my experience has always been superior from the waitress to the cashier!!
- Rating 5.01/2/18Great service
- Rating 1.012/27/17I was running late to pick up my order so I called the restaurant to let them know. They put me on hold for 10 minutes, and forgot a loud me. When I called back to let them know what happened they hung up on me. Horrible customer service! These guys are completely incompetent jerks!
- Rating 1.012/13/17I ordered my food online at the Denny’s website for delivery. I never received my food but I got an email saying it was delivered. I went to Denny’s about the problem the manager Robert blew me of with an 888 number that gave us a series of questions before hanging up. He pretty much told us it was up to postmates. With that being said I found out how to get in contact with postmates and they wanted us to give them our profile information but we didn’t have one because we ordered this food online and Denny uses postmates. So postmates told it it was up to Denny’s because we don’t have a profile with them. No one is doing anything about me not receiving my order. I recommend not using the delivery option because if you don’t receive your food they will not care because they already made it and you already paid. It’s nice to see that’s how you all treat paying consumers when the system doesn’t work out like it should.
- Rating 4.012/5/17Denny's Diner has good food!
- Rating 5.012/5/17We enjoy that sometimes we can get our food delivered to us because we love Denny’s! Regardless of rather it is delivered or we have to pick it up, the food still tastes as if we were sitting in the restaurant! It’s always right on time or early. If we have to pick it up the are always quick and courteous and double check the food to make sure it’s all there!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Used the denny’s Togo feature and Food was ready very quickly :).
- Rating 5.010/17/17Our order for complete and hot when we picked it up. Great service!
- Rating 4.010/17/17The food was awesome, I just asked for it to be ready at 3am and I had to wait 15 mins for it, that was the only bad part. Food great though!
- Rating 2.010/11/17Unfortunately I will not dine or order take out from this location again. It seems this location is severely understaffed which results in long waits and no attention from servers. I've been there 3 times within the past month, have waited 10 plus minutes without being acknowledged, the other times when we placed to go orders... The orders are not even done when arrived.
- Rating 3.010/2/17It was ok, usually they are very good, no complains, but this time I forgot that I had a coupon for online ordering and did put it in when I ordered, so they didn't honor it, they did offer coffee instead but I couldn't have the free pancakes, so I was kind of disappointed because in another time they would have. But is all good, I will still go there as usual.