For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Alvarado
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Alvarado
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.07/16/18The floors and ceilings, are filthy, and infected with virus germs, because of after-hours night club customers, visiting Denny's Diner, during the early morning hours, on Friday and Saturday nights, etc.
Tub and Tile, Grout Solution (Kills Virus Germs 99.99%), stock the 1 gallon, @ $15/gal, Disinfectant Sanitizer.
Use at full strength, to spot clean and pre-soak, high traffic areas and locations in the diner, that haven't been inspected or cleaned, recently.
- Rating 4.07/11/18Food was good. Sandwich tasted decent and seasoned fries were still crispy. Chip choc pancakes were great, good ratio of batter and chips.
Service wise, cook followed all special instructions and put plenty of utensils and sauces in bag. Only gripe was the food was not ready at time of arrival. I gave more than enough time for my food to be prepared and ready, I followed the time window. I have a feeling they didn't start making it til I got there.
- Rating 2.07/3/18I came in directly after the online order to ask for scrambled eggs instead and apparently that messed up the whole groove of the place. Got my order and the guy said make sure I have everything since they lost my ticket. There wasnt biscuits and gravy. Like all the sides but no entre. He got it asap but then I have like three huge to go containers for one order. It was the most difficult thing to make one to go order it kinda made me chuckle.
- Rating 1.04/16/18had to cancel the order because they were out of items
- Rating 4.03/14/18Nice Service
- Rating 5.03/6/18Quick, accurate service from an online order.
- Rating 2.03/6/18It was great, except one of the breakfast sandwich's on two identical orders came with no egg. I'd give 5 stars otherwise but that's kind of important.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Easy to order, food was ready and hot when I arrived to pick up.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Placed mobile lunch order in advance. After arriving for pick up waited over 20 mins as food was not ready. When I finally got my food it was cold cheese on my skillet was gross. Pancakes were in weird container (they ran out of regular to go boxes) tried reheating at work but it didn't help. Threw the whole meal out.
- Rating 3.01/31/18I go by this location three times a week and appears that an employee parks in the pickup parking spot so that leaves only one spot for pickups I don't feel that is very professional
- Rating 1.01/31/18Well this is my go to Dennys anytime I want to eat here. Lets say I ordered my meal and only one item came almost correct. Also I ordered online like you guys have been promoting and never got the "free grand slam" like promised. But back to the meal. Ok I always order my salad the same: crispy chicken instead of grilled, ranch instead of balsamic. First thing, I only got one salad when I ordered two. Then it came with grilled chicken and a little tiny ole thing of ranch. Also the salad came relatively small in comparison to the salads I've ordered before and the price was still the same. Mind you I've been ordering since high school so I can notice the change easily. So I reorder it and he tells me that they're gonna fix it and replace the chicken thats grilled. THEY BARELY GAVE ME ENOUGH CHICKEN FOR ONE SALAD. Then my sons order, the sampler was so skimpy. Dennys is my go-to place for my salad crave and it was a complete failure and this isn't the first time. On top of my order being wrong, I was late visiting and taking my mom food to the hospital.
- Rating 4.01/24/18Service was okay, cashier was really nice but took a while to grab the food.
When I got home, the food was still warm and they gave me lots of sauces, etc. Really nice experience.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Excellent service again!
- Rating 5.01/17/18I found the order process to be extremely easy to use and excellent customer service when I arrived at the restaurant! My food was hot and ready! Thank You!
- Rating 1.01/4/18I submitted an online order and it "wasn't received" although the money was taken from my account. I left the restaurant without food or proof of a refund. It wasn't until 40 mins later after leaving a message for the general manager that I was able to get an email confirming a refund
- Rating 5.01/2/18Whether I meet friends for breakfast or order a pie to take out, my experience has always been superior from the waitress to the cashier!!
- Rating 5.01/2/18Great service
- Rating 1.012/27/17I was running late to pick up my order so I called the restaurant to let them know. They put me on hold for 10 minutes, and forgot a loud me. When I called back to let them know what happened they hung up on me. Horrible customer service! These guys are completely incompetent jerks!
- Rating 1.012/13/17I ordered my food online at the Denny’s website for delivery. I never received my food but I got an email saying it was delivered. I went to Denny’s about the problem the manager Robert blew me of with an 888 number that gave us a series of questions before hanging up. He pretty much told us it was up to postmates. With that being said I found out how to get in contact with postmates and they wanted us to give them our profile information but we didn’t have one because we ordered this food online and Denny uses postmates. So postmates told it it was up to Denny’s because we don’t have a profile with them. No one is doing anything about me not receiving my order. I recommend not using the delivery option because if you don’t receive your food they will not care because they already made it and you already paid. It’s nice to see that’s how you all treat paying consumers when the system doesn’t work out like it should.
- Rating 4.012/5/17Denny's Diner has good food!