Denny’s Camino Del Rio
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Camino Del Rio
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Camino Del Rio
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/30/19Service was fast, food was delicious and would definitely order again.
- Rating 4.011/29/18This was my first time using the online ordering feature on Denny's.com. I actually ordered food online two days in advance to be picked up for Thanksgiving. The food was ready and hot when I arrived to pick it up 5 minutes after my requested pick-up time. HOWEVER, when we took all the food out and prepared to make our plates we found that they forgot to include the STUFFING in my Family Turkey Dinner. Bummer...Thanksgiving Dinner with no stuffing. Oh well, everything else tasted amazing. The pumpkin pie was excellent! Next time I'll check my order more closely though.
- Rating 5.010/11/18The quality of food is what you would expect from Denny's. However, the service is OUTSTANDING!! I patronize this location more often than I'd like to admit and every single person I have encountered is absolutely amazing. They are friendly, helpful and no matter how odd my request is, they get it right 100% of the time!
- Rating 5.08/28/18This location is fast, efficient, and friendly. Love this location while visiting SD!
- Rating 3.08/8/18The service was good,o had expected the milkshakes to be better it’s somethibg I could’ve made at home with ice cream and milk. But we were on vacation,it was walking distance of our hotel.
- Rating 5.08/8/18Nice service
- Rating 5.08/8/18Service is the best
- Rating 5.08/7/18Great Food
- Rating 1.07/11/18i got my food delivered by door dash. it was disgusting. food was cold and way under cooked. everything was soggy nasty.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Delicious
- Rating 1.03/14/18Horrible experience and food was cold when I picked the order up!
- Rating 5.03/7/18Food was good and service at pick up was very nice
- Rating 5.03/1/18Staff very nice and very customer service oriented. Salad was huge and delicious and the fries were crispy as ordered.
- Rating 3.02/27/18Food hadn't even been started yet even past our indicated pick up time.
- Rating 5.02/20/18I received exactly what I ordered...and it was ready for pickup in 20 minutes as promised... It was so easy to order online...
- Rating 1.01/23/18I ordered a $3 hash browns with my meal and received the portion size of a kid size .99 cent hash browns. When I complained I was told that is the portion size I am supposed to get for $3. Even though my experience at other Dennys has been different. Plus I ordered online twice and NEVER received a FREE Build My Own Slam as promised. So I am thinking Dennys sucks and plan to quit going there.
- Rating 4.01/17/18The food was EXCELLENT and SO perfectly packed. I actually ordered eggs cooked harder than we generally like cos I couldn't figure out how they could get over-estimate eggs to me without ruining them or the other food, but those containers are GENIUS!
The 2 orders of pancakes (one part of a slam, the other a side order) were both missing and one slam had regular hash browns instead of red potatoes. The potatoes: no biggie, who cares. The pancakes: well... This whole order was for my husband's birthday (which I stated as part of the special instructions), and the pancakes as well as 2 slams were for him; his favourites. There's no way to contact anyone from the app so I called the restaurant and she put my name down so we'd get free pancakes, but by going to the location (instead of delivery like this order) and we are too far away with no car. But I appreciated the solution.
- Rating 5.010/10/17So far this is the best location I have found for Denny's on Demand. Always ready or being packaged. My daughter is in a hospital with her mom and does not want to use the cafeteria. This has been very helpful